The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classy ravens fans, wearing #27 jerseys tonight.

One was quotes as saying something along the lines of "players have done worse" you would know wouldn't you? Just because there are worse things out there doesn't mean this is okay.

I think this is a natural backlash against the notion (sometimes implied by various media stories or publicized comments) that there should be no forgiveness or second chances. There should be consequences for what Ray Rice did. I don't think the sentiment expressed above is really contrary. I think perhaps some just believe that the consequences faced by Ray Rice (and potentially Roger Goodell) might be more severe than would otherwise be the case were it not for the attention of the media and the special interest groups to this one particular incident.

Just think, you could be rolling in wins with Trent.
Could be
Barry sanders or Walter Payton wouldn't help them enough to break the 4 and 5 win cycles

Could be
Barry sanders or Walter Payton wouldn't help them enough to break the 4 and 5 win cycles

And to think we could have had Teddy Bridgewater.
And you and I could have been like Step Brothers on Sundays :D

And to think we could have had Teddy Bridgewater.
And you and I could have been like Step Brothers on Sundays :D
You could hop back on until they start him

Wonder how long before pierce gets sent to sideline for forsett

Wonder how long before pierce gets sent to sideline for forsett

I think they will both get carries. But Forsett looks to be the better back so far.

I benched pierce in another league so he will probably go off for 150 tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol i did same thing while forsett looked better last week I figured they wouldn't toss pierce to the curb yet. But I sense lots of split time

So I had to tell the story about me ripping my pants off at a NFL players house today (told the story today, not ripped the pants today). It reminded me of the Cincy Bengals and how much I liked the guy (K. Carter) and how much I disliked the team.

Kinds wanna put wheaton in my flex spot real fast so I watch whole game

Rooting for Big Ben is awesome.
It's not like baseball where it's big money on the line so I'm not that into it.

Plus he will under perform as my team always does

Really? A flag

Someone draw the chalk line around RapistBurger.

This Steelers RB tandem of Cheech and Chong are hard to watch.

8 minutes and the old fumblerooski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back