DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone up for a round Saturday morning?

I'm likely playing the PVGA event.

thanks for the tag Cookie! looking forward to meeting some of the members in here.

You're most welcome, keep an eye on this thread - we are always planning local gatherings. Looking forward to meeting you!

I'm likely playing the PVGA event.
You're most welcome, keep an eye on this thread - we are always planning local gatherings. Looking forward to meeting you!

PVGA is on a Sunday this week.

Is anyone up for a round Saturday morning?

I would be up for it but the Little one has surgery on Friday to get a second set of tubes and adenoids taken out.

Has anyone played at Old Brickyard course?

Its a nice course for the value. Couple of holes have elevation changes that make it a challenge and the 10th will make a man out of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks....completely missed that. And it's on Hills which I'm not really fond of.

I cnat play PVGA this week, but I have started to enjoy the Hills, definitely a different challenge than the river, and the last few times I have played it the condition has been good.

I cnat play PVGA this week, but I have started to enjoy the Hills, definitely a different challenge than the river, and the last few times I have played it the condition has been good.

I'm going to try and play in it Sunday, although I don't love the course it would be good for me.

So no saturday?

Sorry, no. Finishing vanity install and starting bathtub tile before my daughters 15th birthday party that evening.

Unbeknownst to me, playing Sunday actually works out MUCH better than Saturday.

So no saturday?

Just you and me then?
Some serious driver testing will be going on. I may need to take out some of my irons just to fit them all in the bag.

What is PVGA? I leaving out of town this weekend for the annual deer camp cleaning but my brother and I will be playing Iron Horse next weekend.

Just you and me then?
Some serious driver testing will be going on. I may need to take out some of my irons just to fit them all in the bag.

Ill bring the staff bag lol

Ill bring the staff bag lol

I don't own one. But I don't need the 4i or 5i in the bag right now. We're not playing courses where they are required. So, plenty of room, if I double up.

What is PVGA? I leaving out of town this weekend for the annual deer camp cleaning but my brother and I will be playing Iron Horse next weekend.

Pecan Valley Golf Assoc., in SW Fort Worth

I don't own one. But I don't need the 4i or 5i in the bag right now. We're not playing courses where they are required. So, plenty of room, if I double up.

I said I will bring mine lol

I understood that. Just wanted to set the record straight.

Lets just make it easier then, we will play a driver only round... that should give us each like 4 clubs right?!

You guys are making it way more difficult than what it needs to be. Just take all your drivers and be done with it.

Hey Aaron, did you hear something? Every so often I hear this little squeaking sound. Any ideas about that?

I don't shoot par by and means.....I shoot about 78-82 is my normal rounds of golf...just picked up the SLDR and trying to dial this thing in.....my friend works for taylormade so got it from him and still waiting on the damn Fukikara Pro 73 shaft....ordered the driver 2 months ago and it came with stock stiff shaft....Really wanting to order the MC Tour Preferred irons next but not sure as I love my Bridgestone J36 DPC irons.

I have my old Adams Fast 12 Driver available with Acura 75 Stiff available to any locals.

side note is anyone playing in the avid golfer tournament from around here?

I don't shoot par by and means.....I shoot about 78-82 is my normal rounds of golf...just picked up the SLDR and trying to dial this thing in.....my friend works for taylormade so got it from him and still waiting on the damn Fukikara Pro 73 shaft....ordered the driver 2 months ago and it came with stock stiff shaft....Really wanting to order the MC Tour Preferred irons next but not sure as I love my Bridgestone J36 DPC irons.

I have my old Adams Fast 12 Driver available with Acura 75 Stiff available to any locals.

side note is anyone playing in the avid golfer tournament from around here?

We have guys that are low HCP players, but for the most part. We are your everyday hackers, 10-30HCP. We just really like to play and talk golf.
As for the avid golfer tournament, did not know anything about it. Have not had the chance to read through avid golfer in a few months, even though I pick them up all the time.

We have guys that are low HCP players, but for the most part. We are your everyday hackers, 10-30HCP. We just really like to play and talk golf.
As for the avid golfer tournament, did not know anything about it. Have not had the chance to read through avid golfer in a few months, even though I pick them up all the time.

THE AVIDGOLFER FALL CLASSIC! Las Colinas Country Club in Las Colinas Home of the LPGA Shootout! Monday, September 22nd 8:00AM $175/Person

**LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE** Everyone receives their choice of ADAMS Idea Super S Hybrid! Continental Breakfast PLUS Lunch After the Round! Bloody Marys provided by REYKA Vodka FUN format with on-course antics and extras! All Closest to the Pin on Par-3 wins big prizes!​

$175 a person.....steep!! But Las Colinas is a nice track!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back