2014 Bridgestone Championship-Rooming Assignment/Extra Rounds/Extra Nights Stay

Pudge, We have a 12:28 Tee time on the championship course on Friday, the last I knew we only had 3.

Added.

Sweet we got 4 on the champ. Welcome Pudge!

Soooooo....

Kinda wishing I would have played somewhere Friday morning now, booooooo.

I see there is a group of 3 on Monday, if I can join you pencil me in please. I am taking another vacation day for Monday and might have a slight hangover after the victory celebration :) but more PGA National is a good thing.

I see there is a group of 3 on Monday, if I can join you pencil me in please. I am taking another vacation day for Monday and might have a slight hangover after the victory celebration :) but more PGA National is a good thing.
Added ya to the list

We're playing early on Monday. Are you looking at our teetime on the Palmer?

James. You still need a ride Thursday night?

Bumping in case you missed it JMan. I get in around 11 PM and will be grabbing a car.

Bumping in case you missed it JMan. I get in around 11 PM and will be grabbing a car.

I'm in at 2ish in Ft. L if he needs one

I'll know for sure here by Friday, still have a few irons in the fire and things in the air. Thanks buddy!

I'll know for sure here by Friday, still have a few irons in the fire and things in the air. Thanks buddy!

Sounds good just let me know if you need a lift.

Wish I could join in on the before and after rounds... spending some quality time with the wife this weekend when not on the course as a partial birthday present for her, and sending her to the spa Saturday... next time for sure

Wish I could join in on the before and after rounds... spending some quality time with the wife this weekend when not on the course as a partial birthday present for her, and sending her to the spa Saturday... next time for sure

Happy Wife=Happy Life. They actually had a story on NBC Nightly News last night about this. And all this time I thought it was just a cute catch phrase.

Happy Wife=Happy Life. They actually had a story on NBC Nightly News last night about this. And all this time I thought it was just a cute catch phrase.

Absolutely true. Was hoping for my first event I could do more of the guys hang, but the timing just worked this way. Still can't wait to meet everyone and make some friendships and memories!

Absolutely true. Was hoping for my first event I could do more of the guys hang, but the timing just worked this way. Still can't wait to meet everyone and make some friendships and memories!
Bring her by the IBAR anytime golf isn't being played. I'm sure that most will be hanging out there.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Last edited:
Bring her by the IBAR anytime golf isn't being played. I'm sure that most will bed there slit.

Looking forward to meeting you.

So many ways to take this. I'll assume this was an auto-correct error... and go back to cleaning the sweet tea off my screen and desk.

...be there still?

So many ways to take this. I'll assume this was an auto-correct error... and go back to cleaning the sweet tea off my screen and desk.

...be there still?
Oh man yes. Thank you.

Damn Tapatalk. Ok fixed it. Ha

Back