2014 Ryder Cup Contest & Official Thread - Two Bushnell Tour V3 Rangefinders

What happens when the Americans win. Will he's choices still be questioned?

Nope....I'll be the first one to say he's Da man. But till then I will critical of his benching the young guns.

Nope....I'll be the first one to say he's Da man. But till then I will critical of his benching the young guns.

Fair enough

For those catching this later tonight/morning on TV it comes on at 3:00 a.m. instead of 2:30 a.m.

Just got caught up with day 1 action. Man was there done great golf played!

Just got caught up with day 1 action. Man was there done great golf played!

Yeah me too....2 points isn't the end of the world. Got to grind tomorrow!

Who's up?!

Kuuuuuch! Great start there!

Let's see if this Jacket Dawg combo can get it done! Let's go Kuch!

Have faith in Tom

Have faith in Tom

I wouldn't want to be in his shoes. But he's our captain and I've got faith in him. Personally I don't totally agree with the picks, but we got a good squad and I know our boys will give it everything they got. Go USA!

Man you can really tell these greens are a lot slower than what they're used to playing on huh?

Kuuuch for the bird! Big start there.

Kkuuuuchhh!

That's what the US needs badly.....some missed Euro putts.

That's what the US needs badly.....some missed Euro putts.

Couldn't agree more. I think this morning round will have a huge effect on the cup. US needs a big morning.

Alright, Furyk and Mahan both in fairway but away. I like that they will hit first. Get one in close and put the pressure on Westy and Donaldson.

Dang it. Have to watch on NBC today. Probably going to be even less actual golf than last night and more commercials. Hopefully they don't throw Bob Costas at us.

Boom! Mahan!

Apparently even they hit a sky banger every once in awhile!

Good morning my THP brothers. Great day for some USA points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a shift in momentum when USA clda went bird bird to start. Better not help Rose and Stenson at all, they don't need it

Those Euro pullovers are sharp. Really like the looks of those.

Back