2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

What a great freaking day today.
Cant wait till tomorrow.

Dude had a blast playing with you & hawk. Fastest 18 holes I've played in a while. Thanks.

Looks like you all are preferring this location as opposed to the I - bar?

Oh no. We spent a good part of the afternoon there. But MikeDean worked his magic to get us this as a Private room the part two nights, it allows for a lot more socializing.

Dude had a blast playing with you & hawk. Fastest 18 holes I've played in a while. Thanks.

And it might even have been faster if you guys hadn't been so considerate of this old guy with bum knees.

Oh no. We spent a good part of the afternoon there. But MikeDean worked his magic to get us this as a Private room the part two nights, it allows for a lot more socializing.

Got ya! Yea the I - Bar can get a bit noisy at times :guitar:.... I'm glad you all had a blast out there today and tomorrow, well you're gonna kick some Bear arse :deadhorse:

And it might even have been faster if you guys hadn't been so considerate of this old guy with bum knees.

Make no mistake you held your own and we get one more shot tomorrow. It will be fun.

sunburnt and exhausted...managed to grab a few gopro pics before the battery died:

G0035573.jpg

G0035572.jpg

G0024406.jpg

G0024326.jpg

G0024251.jpg

G0014197.jpg

G0014195.jpg

G0014145.jpg

G0014044.jpg

G0014042.jpg

G0013984.jpg

G0013982.jpg

Great pictures Sparks

Awesome pictures sparks!

Us lurkers at home need more pics!

Put ya fricking sun tan lotion on tomorrow folks! :banghead: I'm treating a pre cancer spot right now from sun damage. On going thing for me in my senior years.

Here's the times for tomorrow.

b5764944f7bd6b1c0544d38b4b96cf35.jpg

Some pictures from the round today.

c09d539ead61db5dd14370abff0b9dbb.jpg

b14ec8b1afdb764b763d982bfd7d31fe.jpg

17e1f12cc33b81cbdb6ca9fa1d663933.jpg

My partner MikeG and I are looking forward to sharing a round with Canes and TexasHacker tomorrow.

Should be a good time.

My partner MikeG and I are looking forward to sharing a round with Canes and TexasHacker tomorrow.

Should be a good time.
Taylor (texashacker) is a good dude! Although he's got this weird left handed thing going on

Me and my much better half at the get together tonight

f2db8f48c95d3f4457abc88140b06fc4.jpg

Sounds like everyone is having a great time and some great scores being thrown out there. Love the photos, thank you.

Hey Bear Trap....you ready??? Cause I am!

Well not really.....so if we can mutually agree to treat each other nicely today it would be much appreciated!

Been up since 5 with thoughts of taming this bear...

Hey Bear Trap....you ready??? Cause I am!

Well not really.....so if we can mutually agree to treat each other nicely today it would be much appreciated!
Look at Captain Cookie up early and ready. I thought the leaders going off in the last group usually slept in

Been up since 5 with thoughts of taming this bear...

That's the way to approach it Martsy

It was a great format for today. Thank goodness golf4life kept us in play off the tee....without that we were doomed.

And I've gotta find a tee game on the range tomorrow morning to help my partner out....gonna be a fantastically fun challenge regardless of outcome.

And thank goodness Cookie was knocking them stiff on the par threes as my mid iron game was MIA.

YEP, up early and probably won't go back to sleep. Can't wait to test the bear trap and the rest of this demanding, awesome golf course. There are so many twosomes who have a shot today, one hole could swing it all and almost certainly it will be one of those treacherous closing ones.

Had a blast playing yesterday with Cookie, TexasHacker and Canes... First round with all three, and three new friends. Gotta love THP!

Today we tee is up with the favorite, can't wait!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Championship Sunday! Time to take on the Bear Trap!

Using Tapatalk

Go get em boys!! I'd love to hear about an ACE today. :) Tame that bear. Play well!

Back