Bridgestone Golf Lady Precept Golf Ball

Academy Sports in Macon was totally out of these this week, I plan to buy at least 2 dozen next time I see them. The word is out that these are an awesome low priced ball.

I really enjoyed these yesterday, I definitely have fount my new fall/winter ball and I'll for sure give them a go vs my Hex Chrome's and Hex Chrome+'s.

I tried a sleeve of these the other day and did not like the feel or distance as compared to the E6.

Still need to try these. Will be at the top of the list for 2014

Still need to try these. Will be at the top of the list for 2014

I'm a big fan of them. So much that these are the golf balls I requested from the in-laws for Christmas to replenish my stock.

I'm a big fan of them. So much that these are the golf balls I requested from the in-laws for Christmas to replenish my stock.

Very nice. I would buy some but no use while in hybernation.

I've been playing these for the past couple of rounds, and I think we have a winner for the winter golf ball of choice. So soft off the club it's ridiculous. And the looks from everyone when they realize I'm hitting a pink ball has been pretty funny as well.

I've been playing these for the past couple of rounds, and I think we have a winner for the winter golf ball of choice. So soft off the club it's ridiculous. And the looks from everyone when they realize I'm hitting a pink ball has been pretty funny as well.

These golf balls are THP Championship winners. They work in the summer too! Haha

Just picked up some pinks to stand out from the crowd this winter, love my e6 but I'm interested how much ill like these

I liked these back during the first time the Lady Pecept got popular. Might have to give these a look again.

JM

I bought a dozen of these balls in pink today. They were on clearance at Academy Sports for $14.98. They only had 3 boxes left. I'm wondering if Bridgestone will be coming out with a new lady ball soon. I still love this one and play it exclusively.

I bought a dozen of these balls in pink today. They were on clearance at Academy Sports for $14.98. They only had 3 boxes left. I'm wondering if Bridgestone will be coming out with a new lady ball soon. I still love this one and play it exclusively.
I wouldn't be surprised if they came out with ones that had the hydrocore like the B series.

I have a dozen of these and you can bet they will be back in the bag next month supporting the cause! That's if I can get them out of my daugther's bag.

Well, I am a bit of a novice, and have only just picked up a golf club in December 2014, and starting playing golf end of January this year. I have used a gamut of different balls to see what feels the best, and I must tell you, I cannot get past the yellow Bridgestone Lady Precept! I love playing with it, and any time I stray and try something different, it just doesn't feel the same as this ball!! I can recommend to anyone to give this ball a go...in fact, I'm just about to buy me a new box!! Enjoy :D

I have a dozen of these and you can bet they will be back in the bag next month supporting the cause! That's if I can get them out of my daugther's bag.
LOL same here!

Absolutely love these balls. Got my first hole in one last week with a pink one!

Back