2014 Albatross Club - Closed For Now

being an Albatross Club member in 2014 has taken my golf to another level. looking forward to continuing the trend in 2015!

I WILL be part of this club for 2015 as soon as it opens up!

looking forward to joining for the first time next year!

Best money I spent on Golf in 2014 (2013). Can't wait to see what 2015 brings (can't believe I'm saying that and it's only Oct.)

I can't wait to see what 2015 has in store for us all. The charity aspect is awesome.

As hard as it is to imagine, sounds like 2015 is lining up to get even better than what was a spectacular 2014! Can't wait join the 2015 AC and give any other support I can.

I can't wait to sign up again for 2015, it's a no brainer!

I'm a THP Albatross lifer. Eagerly awaiting what is in store in 2015. This year was simply amazing! Thanks for making it so.

Folds of Honor!!!??
That and Birdies for the Brave were two charities that immediately leaped to mind.

2014 has been a simply amazing year for THP. Thank you so much for the word you've put in, Josh, Morgan, and the rest of the staff, and to my fellow Albatross Club members. Can't wait to see what 2015 has in store!

Glad to be an albatross member. Even more so to give some back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to what 2015 brings. Albatross membership is just a must have for everyone.

Can't wait for next year! 2014 is coming to a close and is going out with a big bang this weekend at #PersonalDistance and it wouldn't be possible without being an albatross club member! Looking forward to joining the club again in 2015!

There is no doubt I will be in for 2015! Can't wait!

Proud to be part of the THP family and the Albatross Club !!

I am in for 2015 too !

Albatross Club is a must! Definitely signing for it when the time comes!

Ill be back!!!!

Of all the.subscriptions and memberships that I renew each year, I can honestly say The Albatross Club is the ONLY one I don't spend one second thinking about if I want to renew.

It's literally the best money I spend each year on golf.

This was my first year in the Albatross Club, and what a great decision that was. Looking forward to signing up the day 2015 signups open, and hearing what's on tap for next year.

Thanks for that you do for us crazy people.

No doubt 2015 will be a banner year for THP just as 2014 has been. Ready and waiting for sign ups.

Since the announcement came in the newsletter this morning, we are so proud to announce that THP will be partnering with the Folds of Honor for their 2015 membership.
We will be opening the club soon and will show off something very cool people will receive from joining.

I'm ready!

CC # is ready to go.

Back