Georgia Golf Outting Pictures

What a friggin day...I go into work at 7:30....At 2:30, I get a call that the Swing Shift dude cant make it in for his 3-11 shift. I check the emergency backup list and guess who is next in line??? yup...yours truly...
Just pulled a double..(Mid shift came in at 10:30 to relieve me....)
I am headed to bed... I SWEAR I will have the picks up by tomorrow evening.....

Hang on TCalloway...they are a comin'....

glad you made it home, hate you got hung up at work. love the new avatar as well, it's very fitting.

From the sounds of the indian princess, it would be priceless to see Bama next to her. He would get lost...hahaha

Love the Avatar Bama, its the darn truth. This guy is a machine around that ping pong table, we had some fun matchups. I think every game was decided by only a couple of points.

Thanks.....not even close to the stor, but the Indian Princess and the redneck did walk into a Japanese restaurant. hehe

I guess I'll have to, but not sure I can speak or understand your SE language, lol. Do we have to eat grit's and stuff? Just kidding, all though by the pictures it looks like tc shaves his legs???

:rofl:

i guess it does look like i shave my legs but i can promise you duey that i don't. i'm just hairy from the chest up, haha. that's a great mental picture for everyone this early in the morning.

From the sounds of the indian princess, it would be priceless to see Bama next to her. He would get lost...hahaha

Love the Avatar Bama, its the darn truth. This guy is a machine around that ping pong table, we had some fun matchups. I think every game was decided by only a couple of points.

Thanks.....not even close to the stor, but the Indian Princess and the redneck did walk into a Japanese restaurant. hehe

lmao -- Shanks you are bad dude :eek:)

hahaha, I try

I figured I would add my 3 cents in here since I did have the biggest mouth on the trip. I had a great time. Everyone got along great (of which I had no doubt) How could anything go wrong when you have friends, beer and golf....Perfect Trio!!

Shanks - Shanks and I got along great....Many close ping pong matches, many beers and a lot of talking crap between the both of us....Great golf game...Very long off the tee.. (probably compensating for something)

Tcalloway1 - If this dude doesn't look like he works on an Amish farm, then I am 6"4" tall. Another good guy that I had a lot of fun with... We were constantly dogging each other and I have to admit he was pretty smart...After the first game of ping pong, he decided to go hide in the other corner of the cabin and drink beer.... ;-)

2nd Cousin's, Daddy's-mother's Sister.... aka Shanks/Tcalloways Daddy - What you would consider a good ole boy. For an old fart, he was hanging with the younger crowd pretty good...(until about 10pm that is...lol) He has to be pretty cool to put up with the two forum sons that he currently has to deal with...especially the Amish one... ;-)

Seth O - Seth is a different kind of guy...His life stories (at the ripe old age of 26??) were pretty funny. His cooking skills with steak were unmatched...(as compared to the lemon farmers of CA) His golf game is pretty good.....I am not quite sure what part of "Stay out of the rough on this course" he did not understand though...lol

Rick - Seth's friend Rick joined us....Pretty cool guy with a pretty mean ping pong game once he remembered how to play from his old Dorm life. That mop on top of his head would have made the Swiffer jealous...I guess that was why the "ahem" headband was needed

Gray Golf - Thanks to Gray for getting the cabin (minus the small detail of the address) That ole hound dog had a pretty mean game when he was keeping score. He could also hum a few bars of Elvis uppon request. If only the Indian Princess could have heard it..I am sure she would have swooned..(after dinner of course)

Danny?? (Gray's longtime buddy) - This is the definition of old codger. Really funny guy that came prepared for any bears up in the woods. He cooks a really mean ribeye as well

SeemoreGuy - What an outstanding guy....Drove all the way from Atlanta to be with the THP misfits. Really enjoyed the game at Old Union...His putting stroke is AWESOME....With only 2 years under his belt, THP needs to look out for this guy

Too excited to sleep so I got an early start
IMG_8554_DCE.jpg

Butternut Creek - Very nice course..Loved the elevations
IMG_8557_DCE.jpg

The THP SE Crew getting ready to start up....and yes..I am bending my knees
IMG_8560_DCE.jpg

Seth-O and his Swing
IMG_8570_DCE.jpg

IMG_8571_DCE.jpg

IMG_8572_DCE.jpg

Shanks and his Swing
IMG_8573_DCE.jpg

IMG_8574_DCE.jpg

IMG_8575_DCE.jpg

Uncle Daddy and his Swing
IMG_8576_DCE.jpg

IMG_8577_DCE.jpg

IMG_8578_DCE.jpg

Danny and his Swing
IMG_8580_DCE.jpg

IMG_8581_DCE.jpg

IMG_8582_DCE.jpg

nice bama. you sure can talk some serious smack! um, pics?

SeemoreGuy and his Swing
IMG_8597_DCE.jpg

IMG_8598_DCE.jpg

IMG_8599_DCE.jpg

IMG_8600_DCE.jpg

SethO's friend Rick and his Swing
IMG_8604_DCE.jpg

IMG_8605_DCE.jpg

IMG_8606_DCE.jpg

Tcalloway1 and her Swing
IMG_8607_DCE.jpg

IMG_8608_DCE.jpg

IMG_8609_DCE.jpg

Danny a wee bit short of the "drop your pants" tee box
IMG_8585_DCE.jpg

Tcalloway1 from the "right" side of the ball
IMG_8590_DCE.jpg

Tcalloway1 spending some time on the beach...Where's the Corona??
IMG_8613_DCE.jpg

Nice Cabin Pics
IMG_8617_DCE.jpg

IMG_8622_DCE.jpg

IMG_8624_DCE.jpg

IMG_8626_DCE.jpg

The Killing Fields
IMG_8623_DCE.jpg

hey tcalloway gotta admit it sure does look like from the photos that you do shave them legs!! :zdance:

You would think TC could handle more than 3 Miller Lite's....Guess Not...
IMG_8630_DCE.jpg

Whooooooo is that watching over TC?? His own personal Georgia Owl...
IMG_8632_DCE.jpg

Seth-O and ...uhh...forget it...draw your own conclusions..]
IMG_8638_DCE.jpg

Bama holding a crap load of cards for Texas Hold Em....(He did grow up in Vegas...).
IMG_8640_DCE.jpg

Seth-O after one last bite of his lemon pepper Ribeye
IMG_8650_DCE.jpg

One last view before heading home
IMG_8657_DCE.jpg

IMG_8647_DCE.jpg

Good Times have to end sometime....
IMG_8654_DCE.jpg

cabin looks very sweet!

hey tcalloway gotta admit it sure does look like from the photos that you do shave them legs!! :zdance:

here we go! i really don't shave them.

awesome photos Bama! looks like a great time by all!

i guess it does look like i shave my legs but i can promise you duey that i don't. i'm just hairy from the chest up, haha. that's a great mental picture for everyone this early in the morning.

Chest Up, huh.....That explains a LOT

Back