Looking for Bright Colored Golf Pants

cramer18

Reaction score
Handicap
Is there anyone out there that knows of a great source for Solid Colored Golf Pants??

Looking to brighten up the wardrobe for the course!!

YOUR HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! :act-up:

Re: Looking for Bright Colored Golf Pants

cramer18 said:
Is there anyone out there that knows of a great source for Solid Colored Golf Pants??

Looking to brighten up the wardrobe for the course!!

YOUR HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! :act-up:

Sligo. Or Loudmouth.

Puma and J. Lindeberg

No question about it... Sligo!
Orange, Red, Pink, Green, Lime Green, Blue, etc...Our home page has reviewed just about every apparel brand out there if you want to check there.

How about Loudmouth? They have some crazy stuff!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

well about 6 months ago they had solid baby blue, orange, yellow, hot pink, and lime i believev?

You guys are definently making my search much easier. Sligo has a great selection of colors to choose from. Had been thinking about some Loudmouths since the first time I saw John Daly wearing them. Wanted to see what else other people knew of before commiting to buy some nice and bright pants!

You guys are definently making my search much easier. Sligo has a great selection of colors to choose from. Had been thinking about some Loudmouths since the first time I saw John Daly wearing them. Wanted to see what else other people knew of before commiting to buy some nice and bright pants!

I have had quality issues with the Loudmouth attire after a few washings. There are so many great brands. Here is a quick link to our style section on the home page. We just finished Spring Fashion Preview with tons of brands.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?cat=25

And stay tuned to the forum for a few weeks as we will be having some more style contests coming up very soon. Only giving away Tour Issue Putters right now...haha

I have had quality issues with the Loudmouth attire after a few washings. There are so many great brands. Here is a quick link to our style section on the home page. We just finished Spring Fashion Preview with tons of brands.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?cat=25

And stay tuned to the forum for a few weeks as we will be having some more style contests coming up very soon. Only giving away Tour Issue Putters right now...haha

Ahhh only giving away TOUR ISSUE putters, that would be such a shame to win one of those. HAHA. Might have to start entering some contest and see if I can.

Loudmouth has some really cute stuff, their stuff is OH SO BRIGHT, but its nice :) They have some really cute bright skorts :wink:

I got most of mine from my grandfather!

If you must pay money, j lindeberg and puma would get my recommendation (as someone else already said).

Definitely a good style choice though, assuming you're thin enough to pull it off.

I got most of mine from my grandfather!

If you must pay money, j lindeberg and puma would get my recommendation (as someone else already said).

Definitely a good style choice though, assuming you're thin enough to pull it off.

As someone who has been a huge PUMA fan, make sure you try the latest stuff on, their cut and fit has changed DRAMATICALLY this season compared to years past. JL is similar in that they left the tech material behind for more than half of their line to go back to cotton which many do not care for. Great style for both brands, but things have changed drastically this year for both.

Can't speak for the mens apparel, but I am lovin' the Loudmouth Golf skorts...they are so hot this season, we have so many pre-orders already - we may sell out before they have a chance to hit our 'virtual' shelves. But if Loudmouth is too loud, I would definitely defer to JB's recommendations...I just saw those pics he (you) posted of the clothes in your closet in another thread ... OMG!

As someone who has been a huge PUMA fan, make sure you try the latest stuff on, their cut and fit has changed DRAMATICALLY this season compared to years past. JL is similar in that they left the tech material behind for more than half of their line to go back to cotton which many do not care for. Great style for both brands, but things have changed drastically this year for both.
Good to know. I haven't bought pants from either brand for a couple years, it's a shame they changed things up.

Good to know. I haven't bought pants from either brand for a couple years, it's a shame they changed things up.

The PUMA one is baffling and we hope they figure it out. You can buy 3 pairs all in 34 and have them all be a totally different size, length, and cut.

Puma HAS to know that this is an issue....don't they? This could really hurt a brand trying to further establish marketshare and a following.

I think they do quite a bit. They changed a lot when they went to PUMA North America and moved both designers, factories, etc... around. Hopefully they get it turned around and their next line that is due very soon does not face the same challenges. Receiving 2 pairs of shorts from them recently that had one go to 4 inches below the knees and the other look like NBA shorts from the 80s is not a good thing. Partner that with the last shirt we received having sleeves that were so short it was close to a wife beater...hehe

Then the whole invisibond fiasco in which people have complained since they came out of the material and bonding agent being sharp and not working. It leads to bad QC. We have worked with them for a while and hopefully they fix these issues.

so you had John Stockton shorts and a Tony Soprano shirt? Sounds like a new avatar to me....lol
I think they do quite a bit. They changed a lot when they went to PUMA North America and moved both designers, factories, etc... around. Hopefully they get it turned around and their next line that is due very soon does not face the same challenges. Receiving 2 pairs of shorts from them recently that had one go to 4 inches below the knees and the other look like NBA shorts from the 80s is not a good thing. Partner that with the last shirt we received having sleeves that were so short it was close to a wife beater...hehe

Then the whole invisibond fiasco in which people have complained since they came out of the material and bonding agent being sharp and not working. It leads to bad QC. We have worked with them for a while and hopefully they fix these issues.

Well there's bright and then there's LOUD. Loudmouth makes only one SOLID color as you requested- bubblegum pink.
CEOgolfshop has that and two other brands with bright solid colors, but very nearly sold out- best to call to check on your size.
Ian Poulter- mostly soft colors currently, including pink and lemon. However there is also an intense blue they call bugatti blue in the Piped Tailored Trousers that you might like. Wool/ polyester blend. Lightweight.
Bugatchi Uomo. Definitely some bright ones here- again limited stock. Pistachio green and cobalt blue in stock. 80% silk, 20% linen. Awesome pants, but dry clean only.

If you want plaids and other patterns, we have lots more choices. We also have our own inventory so when others run out, we may be the last source with stock.

In my Custom Club Glove Aficionado Bag
Driver: Cleveland
Fairway Wood: Bobby Jones 3
Hybrids: Taylor Made 4
Irons: Callaway X-20 4-PW
Wedges: CG, 56, 60
Putter: Odyssey 2 ball
Balls: Titleist Pro V1; waiting for new custom Nike Crush balls to test!

subseventy sells some really cool colored pants. They have a ton of colors and the quality is good, they ship quickly also.

subseventy sells some really cool colored pants. They have a ton of colors and the quality is good, they ship quickly also.

We have reviewed SubSeventy a number of times here. The first time they had serious quality control issues. The 2nd time it was better. We were supposed to have a 3rd shipment in over a month ago, and apparently there are some QC issues again and they are working on fixing them.

One thing to be prepared with when buying anything from a company that does not have a real US presence, is that when things are not right, it is hard to make them right. We love the SubSeventy guys and only want the best for them, we hope that their 2010 line hits the US strong and the QC issues are behind them.

Anyone else with some feedback on Loudmouth quality?

Back