pehy9eva.jpg

I know it's kind blurry. But this is my princess.

It's official. There are no more babies in the house.

Z4kk7r1.jpg

Bubby is getting big.

6d0865ac5370b662770d226fdf859301.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milestone day today, the boy is 10. He's got ADHD and that's been a real challenge. But I'm so proud of him - he's a great kid with a kind soul who is maturing, developing socially and taking care of business in the classroom. We are blessed.

Enjoy them while they are young, we have a 17 and almost 15 now and we barely see them anymore! If we didn't have our little 9 year old I think my wife would be starting empty nest pre-depression. It's amazing how quickly they grow up. Here are my 2 girls dressed up for crazy day at school.

attachment.php

Pgirls.jpg

Last edited:
My little ones. Only, this was over 13 years ago. :-(

2931333865bbd171fc26e2058cd4f46c.jpg

Last year. :)

e34585fbd95e67cd9e54c02b1b1133f2.jpg

You son of a gun...you just depressed the hell out of me. My kids are younger than your "Before" picture, but growing up way too fast!!

Long day
b4ab1b08b2439a91b25e6f604c703a79.jpg

Parenting Thread

Picture Day at school today
f7a1bf520560746cb2de24b3c27ac2f7.jpg

My wife had a work dinner tonight, so it was me on my own to get the baby bathed and put to sleep. I think I set a record from the time I put him in his crib to the time I had a beer in my hand to start to decompress after that craziness.

My wife had a work dinner tonight, so it was me on my own to get the baby bathed and put to sleep. I think I set a record from the time I put him in his crib to the time I had a beer in my hand to start to decompress after that craziness.

Taking care of bedtime by yourself is rough. I did that last night, and my daughter told me that I don't love her because I didn't read her 3 bedtime stories. It was kinda cute, but it hurt too.

I give both kids a bath and get them ready for bed every night to give my wife a break after being with them all day. You get used to it. :D

I thought bath time for one kid was rough. Man I'm amazed by parents with more than one kid.

My youngest has discovered costumes that can double as regular outfits. This was the last two days before school

megubaty.jpg

gy7ajuza.jpg

0bb5155cc595bbe4cf557beac9733792.jpg

Mine just started preschool this year. Only 3 but man it comes quick. Cut down a driver for him and he has been waking away. Can't get him to stop swinging cross handed though. He just says "no daddy that's not how you hold it"when I try to switch his hands. Gets pissed if he misses or doesn't hit it more than 20ft. It's quite funny to watch him throw his arms up in disgust.....I don't know where he gets that.

539517d9fcc9f50a27fbf3c921488c9d.jpg

Awesome pics mike. She's a cutie! My little one likes her devil costume a little too much...
948a7eb8dc24efe1c10f7547b1d1cf04.jpg

Parenting Thread

A recent birthday picture ... Dinner at our favorite Mexican place.
geveby2y.jpg

Taking care of bedtime by yourself is rough. I did that last night, and my daughter told me that I don't love her because I didn't read her 3 bedtime stories. It was kinda cute, but it hurt too.

I give both kids a bath and get them ready for bed every night to give my wife a break after being with them all day. You get used to it. :D

I thought bath time for one kid was rough. Man I'm amazed by parents with more than one kid.

4 year olf, 2 year old and 1 year old. Got you all beat. lol

A recent birthday picture ... Dinner at our favorite Mexican place.
geveby2y.jpg

My caption for this pic would be: hurry up and take that picture so I can't eat this dag gone quesadilla!

374e51540a824863e0e29d11bc953dde.jpg

Took my boys golfing today.

I take the 3 and 5 year old out...they love it! It's free after 5 at my home course..cheep fun!

This is priceless. How long have your boys been into golf? My daughter just smacks her toy club on the floor or pretends its a vacuum cleaner.

This is priceless. How long have your boys been into golf? My daughter just smacks her toy club on the floor or pretends its a vacuum cleaner.

Mmm, well my boys are 3.5 and 2 and honestly as long they have been able to walk. If I can just get my 3 year old to swing right handed on his own, then I'll be golden.

Back