does new equipment come out too fast too keep up?

A lot of equipment does come out fast but if you break it down by OEM and club type as well as the line (woods, irons, wedges, putter) they are on very reasonable cycles.

I certainly can't fault an OEM for putting out products like they do lol, I was thinking more along the lines of not being able to catch up to it all, I'm just now trying the Apex Pro's thoroughly lol and they've been out for over a year now.

Choices are great for consumers no doubt.

I certainly can't fault an OEM for putting out products like they do lol, I was thinking more along the lines of not being able to catch up to it all, I'm just now trying the Apex Pro's thoroughly lol and they've been out for over a year now.

Choices are great for consumers no doubt.
You are the type of dude that doesn't change for the sake of change.

I like shiny. I also love that new club smell. If my clubs lose that shine or that smell, I like to change.

I definitely think they come out fast but I am not going to knock a club company for trying to make $$$. However it's frustrating that your brand new $400 driver will be marked down wishing 3-6 months...

interestung article on Tmades approach: http://www.golfwrx.com/250147/how-taylormades-marketing-slayed-callaway-and-saved-golfers-money/

Not for me, but I love the shiny things.

To me, it can't hurt, options for all are a good thing.

Agree. Having so many options is good and no one is forcing anyone to buy anything.

Back