A decent 5W under $100

johnday

Your everyday 4J
Reaction score
Handicap
TOO high
Does anyone have any suggestions on a decent five wood that I can get that is under $100

Nickent 4DX FW.

Nickent 4DX FW.

+1 And it can be had for well under $100 brand new. EBay has several listed in the $50 range, both the Fairway (FW) and Utility (UT) Wood versions.

Check out the Callaway Big Bertha FW, I have both the three and five wood and really like them. Finding one new might be a bit tough though.

Cleveland Launcher 2009, put a 17 degree 3 wood in the bag last week, I have loved it every since. Great off the tee, fairway, and rough

Cleveland Launcher 2009, put a 17 degree 3 wood in the bag last week, I have loved it every since. Great off the tee, fairway, and rough

The Cleveland XLS series of FW are pretty good as well- and easily under 100.00.

you should check here www.callawaygolfpreowned.com. If you don't like the idea of used they do have some stuff that is basically brand new at great prices.

I am perfectly fine with and probably perfer used. And thinks for all the great replys guys! I'm looking into some of these.

Back