THP Event Coming To San Diego

I thought I saw a post saying LIITA was most likely heading back to FL...though that certainly doesn't mean SD wouldn't be SO friendly.
May have been. ..was just seeing what he was thinking.

He will probably win some on stage pass to a concert and already be out there anyhow

Woohoo! As long as it isn't the first week in June, I'm trying my best to get in!

It would be nice to visit SoCal in the spring/summer months. Sure wish my schedule would allow me more time for THP events!

Good catch, yes I did sir!

Some interesting memories for sure. :act-up:

Lucky. I was at RTC Great Lakes Feb-Early April. Good thing I grew up in Buffalo. At least I got to do A school in Va Beach during the summer.

San Diego will be sweet. Stay Classy.
5BE3D1EC-F764-46C5-A40C-AD6D37B84645_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hoping this one is "wife friendly". Mine will have a hard time of me going to SD without her!

San Diego & LIITA??? Perfect combo!

Great news. Hopefully I can get in this one.

Just pm him. He's always willing to shed some light on things like this.

I've got nothing via text. Mike "StoneWall" Dean

Curse u all

Thank you THP! I'm sure that this event will fill up in seconds.

Time for the west coasters to put up or shut up! Something tells me this will be pretty special.

First thing that crossed my mind, too. #EastCoast
Dev & Toad,
I am in complete agreement with you.

ROAD TRIP!!!

Depending on the schedule, might go airborne for this...
Ok, CJ thinking of flying to a THP event just seems weird.

I'm in. Really looking forward to hearing more about this event.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Yes I will fly cross country for this one! Love San Diego.

Man i gotta make this! Im only a couple hours away, so hopefully the timing works out where i can make it to my first THP event!

The dream I will never indulge, but have thought about more than once, is to own a houseboat in SD. Would love to visit out there again!

Nor Cal Crew checking in! Can't wait to hear more.

JB, you say the date and I'll be there!

the west coasters better represent but I have a feeling it won't be as easy to get in as they think!

the west coasters better represent but I have a feeling it won't be as easy to get in as they think!

Aye, now there is the rub. THP events are so popular, and to do it in a place like SD. I suspect this one will be another stretch of fun contests.

So cool to see the west coast event, I hope all the west coasters are jumping off the walls, that's awesome!

Oh, now this is something I need to make happen. Love that area!

I see a lot of genius in JB's flying. Start off with the dorky girl (Pittsburgh) then he moves to the girl next door whose kinda cute (Memphis) & than he goes right for the Prom Queen (San Diego). I have an Aunt that lives in Lajolla that sits upon a mountain over looking the ocean and it's time to dig out that #gowestyoungman

Awesome!!!! I have been wanting to get to Cali for awhile now....this might be it.

Awesome! I love the San Diego area one of my favorite spots. I am really looking forward to this one

I agree with you on both counts.
But I'm hoping for a home court advantage.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Back