THP Event Coming To San Diego

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
That's right everybody, THP will be bringing an event to the San Diego area in 2015. Amazing Golf, great people and a special event. Stay tuned to the forum for more details about this event coming soon.

Time for the west coasters to put up or shut up! Something tells me this will be pretty special.

A west coast event, that is awesome!!

Oh, now this is something I need to make happen. Love that area!

God I love the SD area. Very cool.

Oh heck yes, Cant wait for this one

There ya go WC!

Sweet! Haven't been in that area before.

San Diego + THP can only equal great things. So many awesome courses to choose from. Calling all West Coasters.

CJ, CJ, CJ...road trip?

I have yet to travel to California. Have a trip planned for next year, but would love to make it out there for some golf!

THP Event Coming To San Diego

ROAD TRIP!!!

Depending on the schedule, might go airborne for this...

This is such an awesome announcement. Even better since the west coasters might not even be awake now.

So much possibilty for an event in several large OEM's backyard.

OH MAN THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THP in my hometown. This is definitely getting circled on the calendar once announced.

Man I hate Cali traffic...makes coming back to Denver feel like the midwest country roads. For this though...for this. Now you guys better step up before you fall in the ocean.

This is such an awesome announcement. Even better since the west coasters might not even be awake now.
Let's start sending PM's to them now

That's awesome! Great to see a CA event in the mix I'm sure there are a lot of west coast THPers excited for this one!

I hope it's La Costa

This is great! Unless the date is terrible, I'm there.

See ya there!

Oh, but I am... :D :D :D

This is awesome. San Diego is about as long a trip as possible for me while still being on the west coast, but I think it's a fairly easy flight. Depending on the dates, I am gonna try my best to make it to this one!

As Ron Burgundy would say...
You-Stay-Classy-San-Diego-Anchorman.gif

Aw, I love this one as well! Its so much cheaper and easier for me to fly to the left than to the right. Plus, I've never been farther west than Phoenix.

You stay classy, THP!

Time for the west coasters to put up or shut up! Something tells me this will be pretty special.
First thing that crossed my mind, too. #EastCoast

Back