The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part IV

mikedean441

6X HOF
Reaction score
Handicap
Its that time of year where some of us experience the dreaded winter, and with that typically a few lb's added as we store food for the winter.

Last 2 years we did this and the groups involved have lost over 600 lbs!

The contest starts on Monday November 10th and ends on Monday Feb 9th.

By the end of each Monday, participants will need to email me a picture of their scale with that week's weight displayed on it. My email address is simply my forum name @gmail.com

On Tuesday a updated standings list will be sent out to everyone. On it will be each persons pounds lost/gained that week, the % lost/gained that week as well as a up to date % lost/gain for the contest. NO weights of anyone in the contest will be shared with anyone else, it will only be used for the calculations.

Im hoping we can get a ton of involvement in this one, I just ask that you stay diligent and send the weights in on time weekly so I dont have to chase you down!!

I fun way to stay accountable to your fellow peers and get healthy in the mean time.

If you are interested, send me a PM with the following:
Screen Name
Real Name
Email address

I'll respond to the PM with the email address to send the pic of the scale weekly to

thanks

Week 13 is in the books. The group managed to lose 5.9 lbs....Through 13 weeks the weight lost is 86.8. Below is the final standings by % lost.

Screen NameLBS Lost%LossTo Date
Flog242410.54%7.17%
CAA_Beat62.42%5.04%
Grins52.44%4.81%
OITW-1.2-0.54%2.97%
Paladins Wife00.00%2.70%
Jeff Spicoli00.00%1.81%
JonD-2.6-1.10%1.44%
Pattyboy200.00%1.38%
AG29790.50.27%0.85%
Just Hacking0.40.20%0.81%
O'Carrol00.00%0.68%
Rambler1.40.66%0.24%
Girardcorp-0.2-0.09%-0.32%
Kutros-2-0.84%-0.39%
MIkedean441-1-0.39%-0.58%
Scarnici0.20.10%-0.78%
Greggdrews-3.6-1.47%-0.95%
Tequila4kapp00.00%-1.23%
Mplefty00.00%-1.32%
Braddman1900.00%-1.66%
cpljohnst20.91%-1.82%

Last edited:
Good to see this kicking back off again.

Love this, I am the heaviest I've ever been. pm on the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nows as good of a time as any, got your pm...good to go!

I just don't like the responsibility of sending in my weight. Haha

I plan on working out this winter and shedding some lbs. this will be a good way to stay on track. Let's hope I do better than the other time I tried.

I'm thinking about doing this as well. I've been slowly creeping up and up and I need to stop that trend.

Definitely in on this again. Going for a big/healthy loss this year.

keep the pm's coming everyone!

Glad to see this come back. I gave this a 2/3 effort last time around, but I really need to get going on living a healthier lifestyle.

Pm incoming.

Count me in. Weight has been creeping up a bit as of late, this is a great opportunity to try to reverse that.

I need to loose some weight too, maybe this is what I needed.

I fail at this every year. No will power I guess

Count me in

I was in last year and I think I actually gained. Going to join in again but really work at it this time. Want and need to drop at least 15 lbs.

I'm in. Had lost some weight a couple months ago, but it is starting to slowly come back. Need a little motivation.

Good on you for setting this up for another go, Mike. Remember to get your weights in on Mondays!

I've bought all new clothes, I can't lose any more weight!

I am in. This accountability helped me lose pounds.

I'm in. I'm hoping this is the motivation I need to get in better shape.

Im in for this. Need a little competition to get me going.

You know I am in for this one.

I was in this last year and didn't do so well. I have managed to put on about 12 pounds since the last Biggest Loser (what I was at when it started plus 5 pounds). I have to think about getting back into this and get some of the blasted weight off.

Im in. Let's get it people

So I guess it'll be water and lettuce wraps at the turn when we play on Nov 17...

I wore a horizontal stripe shirt today...then I saw my reflection. PM on it's way

Back