What Is Your Favorite Chip???

Salt & Vinegar is the only flavor that I like, other than that give me plain potato chips.

Lately it has been the Lay's Wasabi and Ginger Chips.....

Cool Ranch Doritos.

A bag of chocolate chips would be my preference. :)

But in real chip fashion I'd have to go with Nacho Cheese Doritos. Love everything about them.

Please tell me this actually exists.
They did. They were part of the 4 new flavors that were being voted on. Can't find them know. :angry:
Freaking delicious

1653459_10201844235107545_8839325747664402314_n_zpsa36ffc8a.jpg

They did. They were part of the 4 new flavors that were being voted on. Can't find them know. :angry:
Freaking delicious

I am a little skeptical. I am sure they would be tasty, but marketing of the picture on the bag needs to be changed up.

Doritios of any flavor seem to do the trick me. The best is when they put both Nacho Cheese and Taco in the same bag.

Salt and vinegar. Kettle cooked ones always seem to be better, even the meijer's brand. delicious.

Plain chips: Lays

What isn't my favorite chip? I love 'em all!

S&V
Doritos
Cheetoes
Munchos
Pork Rinds

I love Kettle Chips. Especially Jalapeno or Salt & Vinegar.

Either these

Kettle+Brand+Jalapeno+Bag.JPG

Or these
haw_ket_chips_SweetMauiOnion_waves.png

I am partial to Tim's Cascade chips. The slightly salted are darn near perfect, their dill ones are surprisingly amazing, and I love the Jalapeno ones, too.

These are really damn good too.

Freaking delicious

I'm not sure where I was when these were on the shelves, but I'm now ashamed of having been there. Dang.

More of a pretzel guy, so I vote:
images

These are cheap and addicting:
images

Terra chips are great too (but pretty $$$)
images

I love the buffalo wing pretzel chips.

Growing up in Canada, I developed a borderline addiction to strong vinegar flavor...I put it on fries (at least when I'm up there) and sometimes would even dip original pringles or something in a bowl of vinegar.

That said, I'm always on the look-out for STRONG salt n vinegar chips. There used to be a specialty flavor of Old Dutch in Canada that would make your lips turn white after only a few chips - they were AWESOME but I stopped seeing them available almost 10 years ago now (or even earlier, I can't recall). Nothing since those chips have even come close.

The closest are the Kettle brand Salt N Vinegar. I'm finding my experience varies by bag. Some bags are really strong and are fantastic. Some are weak to the point of not even enjoying it. But for the most part, they are consistently pretty good - so I'll have to go with Kettle brand salt n vinegar for me.

What Is Your Favorite Chip???

Ketchup flavored!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415398498.905986.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love me a bag of salt & vinegar chips! Jalapeno are good too. Those experimental chips are awful ... chicken and waffle? WTF?

New favorite: Just tried these today!

Wasabi Ranch flavor is awesome! And fairly nutritious too!

120 cal per serving (whole bag = 420 cal)
5 g protein (17.5 g)
4 g fiber (14 g)
65 mg sodium (228 mg)
16 g total carb (56 g)
1 g sugars (3.5 g)

So I am sitting here with my little girl and she looks over and ask, "Dad can I have some Salt & Vinegar Chips?"

That got me thinking...
Is there a bag of chips you can't resist? What is your favorite flavor? Is there a flavor you absolutely can't stand?

For me it's anything that has a heat kick to it. I used to crave Better Made Red Hot Chips, but rarely find them anymore. As for a flavor I despise, anything cheddar.

So what's your nemesis?

I love Salt & Vinegar Kettle-style chips. As for heat, the Tapatio Chee-toh's were ridiculously hot, but addicting none the less. As for nemeses, it's not that I don't like the flavor of Lay's, it's the texture. Lay's chips tend to turn into paste in my mouth and it's just not a good feeling...

I love Salt & Vinegar Kettle-style chips. As for heat, the Tapatio Chee-toh's were ridiculously hot, but addicting none the less. As for nemeses, it's not that I don't like the flavor of Lay's, it's the texture. Lay's chips tend to turn into paste in my mouth and it's just not a good feeling...

You nailed it! I've always wondered why I never liked Lay's, and this makes sense. The texture is awful.

My Dad use to work for Frito Lay, so until he quit I got a little burnt out on chips. BUT, he hasn't worked there for a few years now soooo.

For some reason I can't put down Dill Pickle flavored chips, love them, especially if they are the kettle cooked version.

I'd have to say Miss Vickie's Jalapeno are my favs.

Back