NHL 2014-2015 Season

Awesome video and reminds me of this one. I hate the Redwings but the memory that kid will have will last a life time.

Un-freakin'-real. Griffith isn't going back to the AHL any time soon.

I am pretty stoked about the way the Bolts have played so far this year. Stamkos continues to be the man.

I am pretty stoked about the way the Bolts have played so far this year. Stamkos continues to be the man.
Stamkos carried the load early, but everyone's getting in on the action lately . If Bishop can find last seasons form again they will be insane.

Being a Leafs fan, I hate the Bruins, but saw a video this morning where the team doesn't matter. Hockey doesn't matter. Who won or lost doesn't matter. When I saw this video and others like it surrounding athletes and fans interacting, I realize, this is what sports is really about.

Here's a great article on that little guy, who's name is Liam. It got a bit dusty in my office when I was reading it, so fair warning.

Corey Perry has a viral glandular infection. Was reading that it usually goes away in a couple weeks but fatigue can last up to a few months. That would not bode well for a hockey player. Get well soon Pears!

I love seeing ESPN get a good beating. Kudos to the Blue Jackets:

epic_zpsb8f4a322.png

Awesome video and reminds me of this one. I hate the Redwings but the memory that kid will have will last a life time.

When Jordan Tootoo was a member of the Preds, my kids went to the Preds hockey camp. As a part of participating, each kid was given 4 tickets to a Preds game. On the final day, Jordan came out to skate with the kids. At the end, it was announced that he had bought an additional 4-tickets to another game for each kid, paying out of his own pocket. I will always be a Tootoo fan for that reason.

With that win last night the Canucks share 1st place overall in the NHL. Is this the twilight zone?

Anyone see McDavid fracture his hand in a fight? Such a damn shame.

Saw that. He held his own and looked like he knew what he was doing but he probably should avoid that stuff.

I love seeing ESPN get a good beating. Kudos to the Blue Jackets:

epic_zpsb8f4a322.png

I saw you tweet that at me yesterday hahahaha! CBJ would, and good on them. espn sucks.

Stupid, stupid move. Kid needs to focus on improving, not fighting in the OHL.

fighting is good, we need that in hockey

/sarcasm

fighting is good, we need that in hockey

/sarcasm

I wouldn't worry about fighting until they figure out what is and what isn't a penalty on a consistent basis and improve the joke officiating.

He lit up that dude...just not sure why.
You're up 4-0.
You're 16-1-0-1 on the season
Oh, and you're the top prospect in all of hockey!
Coach said he's just super competitive and can't be stopped sometimes.
Otters are good but they obviously thrive with McDavid on the ice. So hopefully it's not too serious.

A good hockey fight, that occurs during the play, is a great part of the game, and always has been.
I could do without the 300 pound guys who can't play the game worth a lick, and only see 2 minutes of ice. But, they are almost extinct now anyways.

On a positive note, the Canucks are somehow tied for 1st overall. It won't last long, but, after the Tort's 'era' last season, it's nice while it lasts.

He lit up that dude...just not sure why.
You're up 4-0.
You're 16-1-0-1 on the season
Oh, and you're the top prospect in all of hockey!
Coach said he's just super competitive and can't be stopped sometimes.
Otters are good but they obviously thrive with McDavid on the ice. So hopefully it's not too serious.

He can be competitive all he wants, he's wasting a chance to put up incredible numbers by fighting. Stupid move.

Dano didn't get see the Caps Blue Jackets game last night but seems like you guys are on a little skid like the Caps were. Sucks but injuries will kill ya

A good hockey fight, that occurs during the play, is a great part of the game, and always has been.
I could do without the 300 pound guys who can't play the game worth a lick, and only see 2 minutes of ice. But, they are almost extinct now anyways.

On a positive note, the Canucks are somehow tied for 1st overall. It won't last long, but, after the Tort's 'era' last season, it's nice while it lasts.

I like everything about this post until you mentioned the Canucks they're a bunch of useless f.... Well you get the point. Hahaha

Not that i think McDavid should be fighting, but can see why he finally said enough is enough. He has to put up with so much crap every single night. Personally I'm more disappointed in his line mates then him. Someone has to step in as soon as they see something brewing.

Last edited:
Wow Phil Kessel has one hell of a release on that snap shot

What is happening in Toronto and who is this team?

Dano didn't get see the Caps Blue Jackets game last night but seems like you guys are on a little skid like the Caps were. Sucks but injuries will kill ya

haha the suck is real buddy!

Back