Welcome!

Welcome James !

Welcome to THP. I'm in Katy & you're not far from me. I'll keep you in mind the next time we get out

Welcome to THP. I'm in Katy & you're not far from me. I'll keep you in mind the next time we get out

Bring him to Dallas this weekend!

Welcome to THP James. Great to see another Texan find us.

Welcome

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

:welcome: glad to have you aboard James.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. You've got a solid group out there in TX

I need to move back to the great state of TEXAS. Welcome to the forum, lots of good folks, lots of good information, and if you get together with any of the guys or go to a THP event, lots of great time!! I'd just about bet that Texas has the highest member per state that's active on this site so you shouldn't have any problems finding someone to get out with.

Willis... About 40 minutes north of Houston.

Welcome!
Just saw this... I work up in Conroe. I play up in Willis during the summer after work pretty often.

Welcome - I just joined myself. I've played all over Texas, but now I'm very happy to be playing at Atascocita in Humble again (it's now open and called The Golf Preserve at Atascocita).

'Jimmy walker, jimmy walker! I like good times'...

Welcome to THP

Welcome - I just joined myself. I've played all over Texas, but now I'm very happy to be playing at Atascocita in Humble again (it's now open and called The Golf Preserve at Atascocita).

Welcome & I'll keep you updated the next time we get out

Welcome to THP James

Back