#PersonalDistance Recap Thread w/ THP & Wilson Staff

We could probably regroup for another round but it'd be tough with the winter jackets on now... Pizza and ice cream on the other hand..

Lots of THP Events in warm climates coming soon.

Lots of THP Events in warm climates coming soon.
I'd love to... just gets difficult to justify a vacation without the girlfriend (who doesn't golf)

I'd love to... just gets difficult to justify a vacation without the girlfriend (who doesn't golf)

THP has events that cater to both the golfer as an individual (see this one, the king, etc) and to those that want to bring a spouse (see LIITA, Bridgestone, Champ, etc)

Just get married. She will help you pack and all but push you out the door. Just my experience at least.

THP has events that cater to both the golfer as an individual (see this one, the king, etc) and to those that want to bring a spouse (see LIITA, Bridgestone, Champ, etc)
Hmmmh...Am I reading between the lines that The King will be back as well. Don't recall seeing or hearing that before :)

As you said, so many great events in 2015 to come. I know all the spouses that came to The Bridgestone Championship seemed to have a great time.

Hmmmh...Am I reading between the lines that The King will be back as well. Don't recall seeing or hearing that before :)

As you said, so many great events in 2015 to come. I know all the spouses that came to The Bridgestone Championship seemed to have a great time.

Out of curiousity, what exactly did they do all day while everyone else golfed?

Out of curiousity, what exactly did they do all day while everyone else golfed?
Lots of stuff. Most of the couples seemed to rent a car, they were ridiculously cheap. Like $85 for 4 days. So that put the beach an shopping within a 20 minute drive.

But onsite was awesome as well. Great Spa (from what I heard), but the pool seemed to be the biggest hit. It was huge and had a nice Tiki Bar where you could get drinks and just sit and relax. The IBar was great for a quick bite to eat or drinks.

It was announced by hashtag in a previous tiny studio segment

It was announced by hashtag in a previous tiny studio segment
Oh ok, I think that rings a bell now.

Glad to see so many great events returning in 2015 To stay on topic. Hopefully something involving Wilson as well is in the works. With the announcement of an event in Chicago, that may be a positive sign...but with THP, you always have something new cooking.

Still going to be released in January. I read utility clubs approx 180

Full ponder mode. I was shocked at how easy swinging the utility irons were. I hit it the same (straight with 2 feet of draw) as I hit the Apex utility iron. I never thought this was a category of club worth considering until I hit these.

Full ponder mode. I was shocked at how easy swinging the utility irons were. I hit it the same (straight with 2 feet of draw) as I hit the Apex utility iron. I never thought this was a category of club worth considering until I hit these.

Wait til you figure out how much it will cost with your discount....

Hey guys, shhhh, this is a secret.

But if you can keep it quiet, I can let you know that #PersonalDistance might just be coming back in 2015.
I mean what I said though, its a secret, so dont go rushing to social media.

This is good news! One of the events that I really wanted in - so hopefully I'll be luckier the second time around! Love Wilson Staff!

Ok, full debrief on the utility irons please.

Most of the info is out on the wilson site under irons. It's a pretty sweet club and was easy to put into play.
I was looking at them last night. I plan on using W/S C-100s as my winter irons this year and I'm looking for something to compliment them.

This probably isn't the thread to discuss it, but I noticed they have the Nexus Stand bags marked down 10% today on their website. Could an updated design, or color scheme be in the works?

This probably isn't the thread to discuss it, but I noticed they have the Nexus Stand bags marked down 10% today on their website. Could an updated design, or color scheme be in the works?

Is possible :) they did have that fan created design contest and they may be releasing that one along with some others. But I could be wrong

I think I recall seeing new colors on their wall at the HQ when we were down there.

Look familiar to you participants!

Back