The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright let's blow this open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honest question here because I am obviously biased.

How is Barrett not mentioned in the heisman talk?

Does he deserve to win it? I don't believe so but he deserves a trip to the announcement IMO.

Would love to hear some honest outside feedback on this as maybe I am missing something .

Alright let's blow this open.

They almost got in. Just short of the goal line and I was hoping SC would stop em :angry:

Raekwon McMillan is going to be good at this game.

Clemson 3rd string QB in after the 2nd stringer threw 3 interceptions, 2 of them of the pick-6 variety. Tech up 25-6 early in the 4th quarter.

Wow that receiver just got smoked and the ball was intercepted to top it off.

Does he deserve to win it? I don't believe so but he deserves a trip to the announcement IMO.

Would love to hear some honest outside feedback on this as maybe I am missing something .

I've said the same thing.

Stupid penalty followed by a stupid pass. The play calling this half has been terrible.

VT Hokies just took the lead over ranked Duke. Good for my Jackets and good for Ohio State. Though the Hokies look awful. Duke turnovers have lead to all 3 VT scores.

Georgia Tech now up 28-6 over Clemson.

any idea the last time the #1 team was a ten point underdog?

VT Hokies just took the lead over ranked Duke. Good for my Jackets and good for Ohio State. Though the Hokies look awful. Duke turnovers have lead to all 3 VT scores.

Georgia Tech now up 28-6 over Clemson.

Ironically their coach was just taking about how much better they are than they were getting credit for.

Game over

Ironically their coach was just taking about how much better they are than they were getting credit for.

They have had a ton of injuries. Lost some big playmakers.

Florida's defense is solid. It's a shame their offense has been so bad this year.

For the love f Christ put someone back there who can just hold on to the ball.

You think two fumbles ago urban would have got the picture.

Georgia Tech defeats Clemson 28-6. Jackets get their 9th win. Now 9-2 overall. 6-2 in the ACC. Big result for Tech where the media had them picked last in the Coastal Division.

2 more losses by Duke and Jackets will face FSU in the ACC Championship game.

Cause he isn't a SECespn qb

South Carolina Blocks the punt

The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

TOSU is gonna win this game but it's bittersweet . They shoulda won this game by 30 but jalin Marshall singlehandedly screwed that up.

If the gophers didn't miss that field goal this could have been interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back