Secret Gift Swap 2014

Spent a lot of time the last couple days stalking out my victim. Came up empty on ideas from their posts but found somthing pretty cool to gift. On its way to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My stalking is proving difficult as well. Time to super stalk! And if that doesn't work, I'll ship some snow.

My stalking is proving difficult as well. Time to super stalk! And if that doesn't work, I'll ship some snow.

sounds like a few of us are having similar stalking issues.

I think my stalking has yielded some pretty good ideas so far. :comp:

I got some shopping done yesterday. Hope my person likes the stuff.
I got my shopping done as well. It is a ton of fun with so many possibilities!

There really is no bad golf gift, I have been stalking as well but I always end up going with my gut.

I need to figure out what to get my chosen one. Have something in mind, but want to check other options.

What do you get the guys who seemingly has everything?
I remember, back in the day, reading an article that asked this particular question.
The answer, which has stuck with me to this day, was "Porsche 928". Probably not the best choice today, tho.

Everyone likes balls. Support breast cancer awareness, get them in pink!

Reading. Watching. Scheming.

Yup gift idea secured. This should be fun

I'm doing the same, still wondering how much I should spend.

the first post says 20$, but its totally up to you and your budget

I have received 2 shipping confirmations so far so a few guys should be getting their gifts pretty soon. Great job to those two mystery THPers for jumping on this quick!

the first post says 20$, but its totally up to you and your budget
Yea I seen the $20 but I always have problem doing there lol. It's always fun to give gifts.

Yea I seen the $20 but I always have problem doing there lol. It's always fun to give gifts.
yeah I hear you, I spent way more than that only in shipping last year ;)

still stalking. like it was said, no really bad golf gift. I have some ideas if stalking doesn't work out and $20 will be surpassed, but thats ok, im in the happy happy, giving mood

Got one item, waiting on a price check of another. If it's not too much my SS will be in for a treat.

I have a few items boxed up, one item being shipped, and I want to pick up an item locally then my gift will be ready to be mailed. Maybe shipped by Friday if all goes well.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

Secret Gift Swap 2014

Having a tough time deciding on something.

Guys, the $20 in the OP is merely a suggestion. If you do more or less, it is all good. Fun is what the THP gift swap is all about, not the amount of money you spend on it.

Don't tell my wife that I put more thought into my SS gift than hers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shopping complete. gonna try to get it all boxed up tonight so I can't hit up the PO tomorrow.

Thanks again Sox Fan for doing this

Back