Secret Gift Swap 2014

Sox_Fan

Go Sox!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Cold Temps
DawgDaddy did a fantastic job running this last year so I thought I would give it a shot this year. We will use the same rules as the past few years as stated below. Please send me a PM if you are interested in taking part in the gift swap. Please note the deadlines stated in the first part of the instructions. Last year was the first time I took part in this and it was a blast!

Rules:

1. I get names of everyone interested.
1.5a. The gift swap is open to
ALBATROSS CLUB MEMBERS ONLY. This is to ensure active forum member participation.
2. No gift over $20 to be shipped to a forum member that you receive. (You can spend more if you like, but its completely up to you)
3. Tracking info for gifts sent to me for confirmation of gift
4. Enjoy the reactions.

Hilarity could ensue.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1. If you are interested please PM me with your name and address
2. DEADLINE to sign up to participate in the gift swap is Saturday, Nov. 15th @ 11:59 P.M.
3. I will let everyone know their secret gift buddy, along with their mailing address, is no later than November 17th.
4. You have 3 weeks to find or create a gift(s).
5. This year all gifts must be sent by December 8th

Once you have received your secret buddy:
1. Go purchase your gift
2. Do not reveal who you are on the packaging!
3. Once you ship your gift, send me the tracking information so I know you shipped it.

Once you have received your package:
1. Open it, enjoy it.
2. Film it, post it, do whatever
3. Wait for the reveal, I will know once I receive everyone's tracking numbers and I will update this post with a date to reveal secret buddies... THIS WILL BE OPTIONAL AND WILL ONLY BE DONE IF THE MAJORITY WOULD LIKE TO REVEAL

NOTES:
As we near the end and people are sending out their gifts. If you miss the deadline, its okay if you havent shipped it out yet. But when you do, from tonight on, please only PM me that you shipped so that we may hold the gift givers a secret. Some of you may have figured out who sent you yours, keep it a secret for a little while. Heck, we may not even expose the list. Thank you for making it so much fun!

​ALL SECRET GIFTERS/GIFTEES WILL REMAIN SECRET. HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

I've enjoyed this the last couple of years so of course I will be in on this.

Sounds like a fun time. I will be taking part as well.

Sounds like fun. I'm in. (hope I don't get coal)

Off to a rousing start! 3 participants plus myself have already confirmed and PM'ed. Might need to hire an assistant to help manage it...lol

This was fun last year, can't wait to do it again.

I'm in, thanks for taking this on this year Scott. It is a lot of work for sure.

I'm in, thanks for taking this on this year Scott. It is a lot of work for sure.
My wife doesn't know it yet but she will be helping...haha

I'm in

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

So much fun last year. Will have to join in on the fun again

I was a lot of fun last year, I want in again

I enjoyed this last year, I'm in

Always enjoy this, please sign me up!

PM sent.

An early start this year, not even Halloween yet :blob:

Anyway, count me in, last year was fun and would do it again.

I'm in for sure!

This is one of my favorite THP things. I'm happy to see that it is coming back again this year. Definitely.

Add me to that list as well.

Sign me up! Would love to be part of it.

An early start this year, not even Halloween yet :blob:

Anyway, count me in, last year was fun and would do it again.
Seemed like there was a pretty short signup window last year so wanted to give it a few weeks to get max involvement. Based on the rate people are already expressing interest, my wife is going to be very busy figuring it all out!

Sounds like a blast, think I might jump in this year!

Tough to stay anonymous any more. Shipping labels are telling. I guess it's best to use USPS.

This was a lot of fun last year. Count me in!

Tough to stay anonymous any more. Shipping labels are telling. I guess it's best to use USPS.
Maybe we should send all the packages to Scott and have him send them out. :wink:

Back