What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a set of 13 Premio grips for $18 in neon orange. never heard of them but reviews didn't look bad. using them on a buddies set to re grip them for him going to call it his Christmas present. his grips are like 8 years old and dry rotting, and ripped on a few. He wanted a new set and this gave me an excuse to re grip some clubs.

Just ordered the new Titleist 915 D3, 9,5° with Aldila Rogue Silver60. It is gona be hard to watch it for 5 months until spring comes here in Iceland.

18 in the sim and re-gripping supplies. Should make the switch from REL to UTx quicker and easier.

Clicgear 2.0, inexpensive upgrade from my current push cart.

Just snagged a brand new in plastic Titleist 913 D2!

Last edited:
My early Christmas gift to myself! Birdieball 3'x12' in medium roll (10-11).

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416660823176.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416660823176.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 0
An indoor facility in downtown Boston was running a special where you pay for 3 months, you get an extra 3 months of access to that facility. So I had to jump on that, I'm happy to have a place to hit balls indoors through next May.

Nice Ary, sounds like a solid deal.

An indoor facility in downtown Boston was running a special where you pay for 3 months, you get an extra 3 months of access to that facility. So I had to jump on that, I'm happy to have a place to hit balls indoors through next May.
Man, that's huge. Our golf dome here was bought by a local guy who runs indoor soccer leagues. So it's only a "golf dome" weekdays from 9:00 to 4:00 (last I checked). The driving range closest to me has heated bays, but the heaters have been broken...forever. :banghead:

Just picked up gift 1 for my Secret Santa THPer.

My club was having an open house for its indoor facility today. I traded evenly my SLDR S 460 10 degree for a Ping Anser 10.5 driver. I also learned today it's time for graphite shafts in the irons. The new goal is to find a set of Ping irons.

edit: wrong thread

I got a free tee time with the purchase of a dozen Chrome + balls and some FJ Rain Gloves. I may make some more purchases before the day is done.

A set of j40 DPC's from a fellow THper. I hope I can hit them because they are sooo pretty.

Big Bertha Alpha 815.

Wilson Harmonized 64* wedge with Ping ID8 chord grip new. And a new ping G20 31* hybrid 1 1/2 flat with aqua grip brandy new. Hope to hit them tomorrow.

Mark Shuman

Nice Ary, sounds like a solid deal.

I wouldn't have done it if it was just the normal 3 months because that would have expired in mid-February, but for 6 months, I had to do it.

Big Bertha Alpha 815.

Any chance you'll let me hit it next week?

I wouldn't have done it if it was just the normal 3 months because that would have expired in mid-February, but for 6 months, I had to do it.

Any chance you'll let me hit it next week?

I ordered it and it should be here by then. You can hit anything that's in my bag. I have a few MXM if you want to roll any of those. Just let me know.

I ordered it and it should be here by then. You can hit anything that's in my bag. I have a few MXM if you want to roll any of those. Just let me know.

Appreciate the offer, but I'm trying to get comfortable with the Tank Cruiser. What's funny is that our bags are identical in hybrids, irons, and almost in wedges.

Dam the Callaway BOGO sale. Just brought an Optiforce 3 wood and X2Hot 5Deep, the 5 deep was cheaper so got that free. The Optiforce is actually for my Uncle and we are going halves in the purchase, which works out good. So its only costing us about $120-$130 each, bargain considering the prices over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back