DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be stumbling. Luckily the clic gear is in the car! Wooooooo!

Final update, see you gents tomorrow. I'll likely be there by 7:15 as I need some range time.

Sunday, 11/23 @ 8:15 AM
Prairie Lakes Golf Course (Grand Prairie, TX)

1) #Cookie
2) mpete
3) Jman
4) cwmonroe87 (apex fondling)

Hate I'm missing this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cookie, want me to bring the pr mFGP tri sole?

I'll be pulling in right at our tee time I'm sure. 3am is gonna suck!
I'm just glad the last spot in the 4some got filled. I was seriously considering making the 6 hr drive down from Fayetteville.

Seems like it either low temps or rain here for the last 3 weeks. Going to go hit balls on a sim later to get my fix in.

Checked on my order from Callaway yesterday. Irons, FW and hybrid. Callaway said that they might not be able to complete the order for the X2 hot Pro 18 deg. hybrid as they cannot find a head for it???? They are trying to locate one. Interesting!

Cookie, want me to bring the pr mFGP tri sole?

Sure, I will have the M1 PR tri-sole in the bag as well. Have any driving/utility irons? :act-up:

Sure, I will have the M1 PR tri-sole in the bag as well. Have any driving/utility irons? :act-up:

Sadly nope, I gave the TEE head away to Playdough a while back.

Sadly nope, I gave the TEE head away to Playdough a while back.

All good, just one less weapon I can use against you tomorrow. :alien:

I'm so jealous of you guys that are playing tomorrow. 120 hours at work the last two weeks, and family coming in tomorrow, has really killed any golf for me. Hope it dries out some and you all have a great round.

I just got home from the airport my mom flew in for a week I told her make herself at home but I'm playing golf all day tomorrow

I just got home from the airport my mom flew in for a week I told her make herself at home but I'm playing golf all day tomorrow
Mine arrives tomorrow and trekking her to sit tight at the house like that is no bueno. I'll get it next weekend though.
Have fun tomorrow.

I'm so jealous of you guys that are playing tomorrow. 120 hours at work the last two weeks, and family coming in tomorrow, has really killed any golf for me. Hope it dries out some and you all have a great round.

You are a machine.

Any of u guys playing Wed-Thurs-Fri? Im alone for Thanksgiving and am willing to tee it up. In other news Cookie And AW, I know u guys will be glad to hear that one of my best friends is 1 of Comos instructors and dear friend. Hello El Tigre, welcome to the DFW area

Any of u guys playing Wed-Thurs-Fri? Im alone for Thanksgiving and am willing to tee it up. In other news Cookie And AW, I know u guys will be glad to hear that one of my best friends is 1 of Comos instructors and dear friend. Hello El Tigre, welcome to the DFW area

After today I won't be playing again until next weekend.

Let us know when TW is in town and wants to tee it up with the DFW crew!

Wife ia shutting my golf game down for the week after today for the holidays..... Happy wife happy life is what I'm told lol.

Wife ia shutting my golf game down for the week after today for the holidays..... Happy wife happy life is what I'm told lol.

I was told same thing but ignored it. Now I'm happy divorcee, golf and do whatever the hell I want to do man but alone on some holidays w/o kids :(

Jman sent payment your way for the sticks let me know if you get it.

Fantastic day with THP'ers on the course today!!

Were having so much fun we decided to play 27.

Thanks for the local guys coming out and for my man James making the long trek, last before the baby arrives - enjoyed it thoroughly my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back