Week 13 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

I am still holding out hope. TE is just bad this year.

Good news is the wizard Torrey Smith just caught another TD.

Good news is the wizard Torrey Smith just caught another TD.

Too bad I left my MVP on the bench. Not sure what I was thinking. The guy has been on fire.

Luck with an INT and fumble to start the game. WTH? I should have traded for Brady when I had the chance, just couldn't get past the nightmare of having him in 2013.

Well I put in the wrong QB. Had Hill in and decided to stick with Mettenberger, dammit.

Well I put in the wrong QB. Had Hill in and decided to stick with Mettenberger, dammit.
I took mettenberger over kaep...hopefully he can surpass the 1 point mark

3 leagues and 3 blah starts for my qb
Ben
Mettenberger
Rivers

Tough break.
Tell me about it. Hill with 17 more points than Mettenberger already. Not like I am making the playoffs anyways.

This Steadman Bailey kid was a nice pick up for this week. 12.5 points and counting.

This Steadman Bailey kid was a nice pick up for this week. 12.5 points and counting.

I picked him up as well but didn't start him. He may take Marshall's spot next week on my team

Vikings D is having a heck of a game. I need the garbage time to start early for Benjamin.

Picked up Minnesota defense off waivers..... 24 pts on 2 blocked punts for TD's #Genius #Colluder

Picked up Minnesota defense off waivers..... 24 pts on 2 blocked punts for TD's #Genius #Colluder

GG did too. Figured Cam was good for at least 6 points for a D.

GG did too. Figured Cam was good for at least 6 points for a D.
3 weeks in a row I went to the waiver wire and have gotten big numbers. I have the Patriots D but they keep getting bad matchups. Falcons, Chargers, and Vikings.

Tre Mason doing work for me today!

I hate when my qb plays against my D. Mike Hock swept in and got the Colts before I could get them.

I hate when my qb plays against my D. Mike Hock swept in and got the Colts before I could get them.

And that will teach me as the Seahawks put up 17.

And that will teach me as the Seahawks put up 17.

Ouch, karma and mike hock go hand and hand sometimes.

Dang it. Hill up to 20 and Mettenberger sitting at 1 still. Story of my FF year.

Playing against Hopkins today. Figure decent WR, had 20 once this year and normally right around 10. So of course he has 19.5 before halftime.

Playing against Hopkins today. Figure decent WR, had 20 once this year and normally right around 10. So of course he has 19.5 before halftime.

Megatron, Hopkins and Bennett are going to hard to beat this week. Still like how you transformed that team.

What a week. Sat Wright because he has done nothing. Should have sat Watkins instead. Ugh.

Same here, sat Jennings because he's done nothing for 4-5 games now. So of course he's got 10.5 points on my bench at the half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D. Hopkins with over 30 already is hysterical. Im the opposite of the cooler.

Torrey Smith is an animal. Not a bad run so far.
Starting in week 6
and so far 19.5 today.

Back