The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part IV

With out of town visitors last week, and Thanksgiving this week, not going to be a good 2 weeks - I already undid my loss from week 1. Going to have to really get down to business next week.

8 miles thus far this week. Haven't had a week like that in ... 10 weeks. Feeling pretty good. Aiming for a streak (at least 1 mile per day) from Thanksgiving to New Years. And hoping to hit 300 miles for the year. I'm 39 miles short. Whoa motivation!

Weigh in day...good luck

Weigh in sent, up 3 lbs. I can't say I'm surprised by that, as I did little more than eat all week.

Down .5 lbs for the week. That's a success in a week filled with off time, cooking, and football watching.

Down 3 Ibs which considering it was Thanksgiving weekend, I'm pretty happy with.

Down 2 Lbs for the week on what was the considered the Super Bowl of Eatting weeks.... I'll take it! Down 8 lbs overall and really starting to feel a difference

I am seriously dreading stepping on the scale this morning. Last week was bad....

Man, really proud of everyone who is trending down after this weekend. I ran 2 5ks this weekend and I was +3lbs. ugh... good gym session this morning and I have almost nothing in my lunch today, hopefully I'll be back on track shortly.

Weight sent in.

F thanksgiving…

Definitely not a good week for me. On the + side again. Hoping I can get back on track this week.

Up .03 of a pound this week which I consider a win as I ate everything in site for about 3 days and didn't exercise once. Hope to get back on track this week.

Down a little this week, but not much. I'll take it on a holiday weekend. Back on it this week already with the diet. If I can get more than a few minutes free today going to go get some exercise time in.

I forgot to send my weight this morning, I will do it tonight.

Well it wasn't that bad after all. I guess eating in moderation with limited physical activity actually works.

Down one pound. Better than the 3 pound gain the previous week.

Not sure if I went up or down but my weight sent in

I believe I finished the week up 1lb.

And I know exactly how it happened. I didn't regret it at the time.... I sure did this morning on the scale though.

Weigh in sent. I was all about the maintain with the holiday.

appears I have most of the weights for this week so I will publish the results later today

I wasn't able to join - all my crap is in storage, but I'm watching and cheering for all of you! Keep up the good efforts. For me, I've been hitting the gym 3-4 times a week, cycling once a week and trying to eat better (the hardest part). This thread is inspiration whenever I feel like doggin' it!

Back