The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part IV

I hope you had your metal spikes on for yoru run...the ice in my 'hood was awful!

Haha treadmill my friend, treadmill...

If I ran outside my post would have been "Ran 25 ft slipped and broke my hip, lay there for hours and got frostbite" and it would have been in the Rant of the Day thread.

Still missing 10 out of 36, lets go people!

Freaking O'carrol took a pic at 3am on his way to grandaddy...no excuses

Just had a work health screen this morning.

I grew an inch over last year.... I'm 25 not sure how that happens.

Anyways, I'm still fat.

Need to make changes.

Soda is my enemy. Now all of a sudden I'm drinking regular soda too. #emptycalories

Still missing 10 out of 36, lets go people!

Freaking O'carrol took a pic at 3am on his way to grandaddy...no excuses

You have way more patience than I do, MD.

Haha posting what I got tomorrow

Jumped on the scale earlier and i'm up .5 lbs ugh thats why i only weight myself once a week

Using Tapatalk

Jumped on the scale earlier and i'm up .5 lbs ugh thats why i only weight myself once a week

Using Tapatalk
I'm in the same boat over the last couple of weeks. More exercise and smarter eating... So far, I'm up a pound over Monday, which was a pound over the prior weigh - in.

First post updated, 7 lbs lost by the group last week

This upcoming week is going to be a test. Family dinner, 3 Christmas parties, and a bunch of stuff at work. Food journaling is going to be big this week.

Stepped on the scale after being away from home for over a week. Not. Happy. Thing almost broke. I've seen way too much restaurants from the inside lately.

Weigh in day...good luck

Weight sent in and pretty pleased

another not so glorious week....

Weigh in sent, up a pound this week. There are just too many Christmas parties, I'm doomed until January.

Productive week for me.... until I got ridiculously sick on Saturday and have been trying to just ingest everything since to get some energy back.

weight sent, down the couple I gained last week plus one more.

The next two weeks will be a challenge with 3 parties this week and 1 next week, and Michelle's birthday celebration on top of those. #mustshowrestraint, words that are usually applicable to the Equipment Pondering thread.

Only got 8 so far :(

Shoot! Forgot to weigh in before leaving for vacation. I'll miss this week Mike. I'll be back in next Monday. Sorry!

Sent mine in this morning. Down a bit, but I think that is more of a function of when I did my weigh-in last week (Sunday am at 3:00...fully clothed with shoes on) as opposed to this morning.

Sent. Zero change from last week... Need to get back on it!

Down from last week, but not where I want to be. Lots of working out planned and eating well. If I can maintain, or drop a few this month, Jan will be awesome.

Back