Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which ones are you thinking about? I'm also pondering fairways.

Currently Cobra has my attention. But I'm open to any and all.

Pondering going back to a standard grip from a mid size- pretty sure its happening and I'll put an extra wrap on them

Was just talking to amsmith61 about new grips. Not that educated on what's out there. Was originally thinking of the Winn Dri-Tac Wrap Lites.

I've been really happy with my lamkins both REL ACE and REL with durability and tack.

Actually I just bought two sets one to go on right away and one as a back yp

I've been really happy with my lamkins both REL ACE and REL with durability and tack.

Actually I just bought two sets one to go on right away and one as a back yp

You mentioned a good deal on them. Where was that?

Got a hankering for a new set of irons and really like the look of the Taylormade Tour Preferred CB's.

I just happen to know that there is a trade in set coming into our pro shop and time soon so watch this space....

Just picked up 10 Lamkin Perma-Wrap ACE 3GEN.

Currently Cobra has my attention. But I'm open to any and all.

Thinking about it, I don't know if I've ever given Cobra's fairways a swing. I'm leaning towards the ping G series myself. G25 was just so easy to elevate off the deck when I tried tham at a demo day last year.

F45 4 Wood. Based on how well I hit the driver I'd love to put it up against my 5Deep

A HEAVY fairway wood shaft for the 11w still.

Nothing.. it is weird. I think the winter just has me depressed. I haven't browsed the web looking at new clubs or anything. Hopefully when the new stuff comes out I will be more anxious to go hit it.

GPS watch.

Wedge shafts too

No I don't think recoils are necessary for the wedges. Rarely do I take a full swing.

Consider using a x-stiff DG in your wedges?

No I don't think recoils are necessary for the wedges. Rarely do I take a full swing.

I don't usually either but I do like the feel of my recoils on partial shots

What are you looking to gain with a change?

Nothing.. it is weird. I think the winter just has me depressed. I haven't browsed the web looking at new clubs or anything. Hopefully when the new stuff comes out I will be more anxious to go hit it.
Nor have you returned pm's :)

F45 4 Wood. Based on how well I hit the driver I'd love to put it up against my 5Deep

I think you'll find it's a bit different profile than the driver is. Matches up a bit more with the 745, in my opinion. Small profile, and still forgiving, but definitely a smaller head.

I think you'll find it's a bit different profile than the driver is. Matches up a bit more with the 745, in my opinion. Small profile, and still forgiving, but definitely a smaller head.
That's a good thing for me since it would potentially replace my 5Deep, which has a very small profile

I have some (3) KBS Hi-Rev X flex shafts pulled from some Vokeys you are welcome to have.

Dude let me pay pal you for shipping. I'd love to give them a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back