Hank & Tiger are No More!

I dont know enough about Haney to form an indisputable opinion but I think from what I've seen (not always accurate but its what I have) and read, I have to agree with your assessment.

I have stuck by friends when they've done wrong (similar to this). I didnt agree with them and I did not pity them. Sticking by them does not mean you agree with them but rather you want to see them get better and fix their crap. I don't always want my friends to agree with me but I'd like to know they will be there like I would be. I don't really think Haney abandoned Woods. I dont think they were friends. Haney probably just saw what most of have seen, he hasnt really been able to fix Tiger's swing. He wont be able too, noone will until Tiger takes time to clear his mind and handle his off the course business.
after some thought here's what i think happened ... from what i've read about hank ... he strikes me as a stubborn person ... one who can't doesn't take criticism well ... and probably is a know it all type ... and he also seems a bit insecure ...

tiger and hank may have gotten into an argument sunday ... maybe about tiger withdrawing ... maybe about tigers difficulties this season ... maybe about other things and more ... but they got into a heated argument ... and tiger probably ripped into hank and hanks ego was hurt ...

hank then acted out and dumped tiger ...

i've read people say this was coming ... which may be true ... but again the timing of it strikes me as very unusual ... even wrong as between two people who are friends ... and when i looked over hanks statement again it has tell tale signs of hurt feelings, lashing out, and having the last say ...

I think Hank lost respect for Tiger because of his actions and I think Tiger thought Hank was using him to become more profitable for himself(for example two seasons of the Haney Project). I am sure there is more to it than that as well...

Didn't Tiger and Butch have arguements about Butch become more of a household name and making money selling Winn grips and so on? JB might be able to answer that more than I can.

not excusing his infidelity or any othe behaviors that hurt people who loved him ... but what he's going through now is profoundly, severely, and unyieldingly wearisome ... getting his mind settled is the understatement of the year ... he just needs to hold on and wait it out because the process is going to take a long, long time ...

I think Hank lost respect for Tiger because of his actions and I think Tiger thought Hank was using him to become more profitable for himself(for example two seasons of the Haney Project). I am sure there is more to it than that as well...

Didn't Tiger and Butch have arguements about Butch become more of a household name and making money selling Winn grips and so on? JB might be able to answer that more than I can.

We have heard that about Butch and Fluff. Not sure there is truth to it or not.

Why would Tiger NOT want these guys to be successful too? That would be very self centered and oh wait, this is the new Tiger Wei were talking about, makes sense now.

At this point would it be worth losing Steve Williams and starting from scratch?

Ok does anyone have Hank's number??? I need help with my game and I culd use a good coach. I would say I am somewhere between Romano and Barkley

At this point would it be worth losing Steve Williams and starting from scratch?

Yes, Yes and Yes!!! It's always better to dettach from the old and start over, especially if you're are trying to change behavior.

Ok does anyone have Hank's number??? I need help with my game and I culd use a good coach. I would say I am somewhere between Romano and Barkley

We should invite him to the THP Fall Outing...

Doesn't make one bit of difference to me. I won't speculate on why this happened as I am completely over all of the specualtion around Tiger Woods right now. Shouldn't this be merged with the ever growing "Tiger Issues" thread anyway?

PS. vicar, what is with all the ...?

I was thinking the same thing, the lack of capitalization and the over use of the ... makes me skip right over the posts.

So Im not the only one.

Sorry, I call absurd. So if you have a friend that does the unthinkable (in your opinion) and you dont agree with his actions, you have to stand by him any way? Absolutely ridiculous. While they may have been friends in the classic case, Hank Haney was Tiger Woods' employee. He was not coming over for Thanksgiving dinner, he was paid to assist him.

you're adding parameters your own parameters to my point ... naturally, and as you know ... there is always a breaking point to everything ...

you're adding parameters your own parameters to my point ... naturally, and as you know ... there is always a breaking point to everything ...

Sorry, I disagree. This is your quote.

and i'm not a tiger fan or a hank fan ... but tiger needs a support system around him ... and unless it was a mutually reached decision ... if hank was also tiger's friend ... low budget move to bail on a friend when they're at their lowest ...

there are only a few things in life that are truly unforgivable ... this would be one of them ...

You are calling out Hank for bailing on a friend. I see it differently. Hank is an employee. And perhaps he has had enough! People have teh right to move on.

And just for you.

.........................................................................................................

The shift button could be your friend.

PS. vicar, what is with all the ...?

of course elipses for pause in flow ...
for emphasis

punctuation and capitalization on forums ...
overrated ...

it's all about delivery ...

Seems like a lot of people are missing your deliveries, vicar. Not just missing but skipping them entirely. When it's hard to read, people lose interest.

Seems like a lot of people are missing your deliveries, vicar. Not just missing but skipping them entirely. When it's hard to read, people lose interest.

bite the nose to spite the face ...
lol ... well you just replied didn't you ...

hate divides ...
love unities ...
bystanders get lost in the dust ...

again for the easily manipulated ...
let's keep this not about me but about whatever the topic is in this thread ...

It's obvious Tiger cares only about Tiger. That much is evident with his recent behavior and his abuse of his family. I could see why Hank wants out and Hank is a good enough coach that he doesn't need Tiger to make money anymore. Butch was a better coach for Tiger imo and maybe they will get back together but either way Tiger has to fix his head before he starts winning again. This should be an interesting storyline in the coming weeks.

It's obvious Tiger cares only about Tiger. That much is evident with his recent behavior and his abuse of his family. I could see why Hank wants out and Hank is a good enough coach that he doesn't need Tiger to make money anymore. Butch was a better coach for Tiger imo and maybe they will get back together but either way Tiger has to fix his head before he starts winning again. This should be an interesting storyline in the coming weeks.

well said ...

person loses control of his head ...
he becomes a lost cause ...

let's keep this not about me but about whatever the topic is in this thread ...

We have mods to make sure topics are on track. One of them was the 1st person to comment on how unreadable your posts are. Perhaps that says something!

Hank & Tiger are No More!

but but but steve williams didn't have any knowledge of TW's misdeeds....why fire him?!?

of course i'm kidding. stevie's just as much of a tool a TW. they're perfect for each other.

and my favorite arguments are....stay on topic followed quickly with dot dot dot and capitalization.

feel free to skip over.

but but but steve williams didn't have any knowledge of TW's misdeeds....why fire him?!?

of course i'm kidding. stevie's just as much of a tool a TW. they're perfect for each other.

and my favorite arguments are....stay on topic followed quickly with dot dot dot and capitalization.

feel free to skip over.

tell us how you really feel doodles!

i don't like stevie either. he's a new zealander, they have inferiority issues.

I was a counselor for teens with serious behavioral and emotional issues in an inner city alternative high school. I'm available.

so should i stop using the dot dot dot since everyone seems to hate it? :sad:

Back