The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way they drop a TCU team that just won handily in the last game of the season, from #3 to out of the Top 4. I just can't see that happening at all.

A conference champion with 1 loss should jump them.. I'm saying this as a fan of the big 12

Marshall should be in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A conference champion with 1 loss should jump them.. I'm saying this as a fan of the big 12
Ding ding ding.
their win against turd u is slightly bettwr than having a bye

Stave is 15 for 41 lol

Yah rough night.

They really called timeout

FSU did what they usually do. Ultimately we didn't get pressure on Winston to force mistakes. Loss of Smelter hurt us late in the game. Good game though.

I disagree, especially if you factor in SOS and who the losses were to.

We shall see. I think Ohio State is better than them and deserves it but none of us get a say

Baylor shouldn't even be considered after hiring a pr firm.

That's so silly .

Ding ding ding.
their win against turd u is slightly bettwr than having a bye
TCU lost to Baylor, a top 10 team. OSU's loss was to a team that isn't even bowl eligible.

We could do this all night.

I can't imagine baylor jumping at all today since they didn't blow out ksu.
Unless this week they decide them and tcu are now even and need to look at that head to head

FSU did what they usually do. Ultimately we didn't get pressure on Winston to force mistakes. Loss of Smelter hurt us late in the game. Good game though.

Hope you had fun bro!

TCU lost to Baylor, a top 10 team. OSU's loss was to a team that isn't even bowl eligible.

Actually they are bowl eligible .

Hell of a game Barry. I hate the triple option so hard
Was a great game. Winston was lights out tonight. Our rush could not get to him.

Tcu has an out of conference sos of like 110.

Osu has 2 wins against teams still in top 25 after this week...tcu will have only 1.

I can do this all night too

Bottom line none of us have a say in this... So we shall see soon

Bottom line none of us have a say in this... So we shall see soon
Yup...lots of peeps like to argue though and turn this thread into debate room.

And ignore facts

Actually they are bowl eligible .

Woo hoo
Tcu has an out of conference sos of like 110.

Osu has 2 wins against teams still in top 25 after this week...tcu will have only 1.

I can do this all night too
Continuing to harp on tcus ooc sos is odd, when they happened to beat Minnesota who is what, Ohio States third best win?

I don't know who should get in, but I don't think it should hinge on ooc sos when neither team beat anybody impressive ooc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back