4) TapinBirdie

2) Team Smith (amsmith)
3) Fantasy Exec (Mikeg)

League 5 looks like this

1) Tread Lightly (rtparty)
4) TapinBirdie

2) Team Smith (amsmith)
3) Fantasy Exec (Mikeg)

Not sure how I did not win more games. I scored the most points in our league but that's okay I'm in the playoffs

League 3 ends up like this:

1. Ballpark Franks (10-4)
4. Team Vaughn (8-6)

2. Spotted Cows (10-4)
3. Urine trouble (9-5)

My reward for sneaking into the top spot in the last week of the regular season is that I get to face the top scoring team in the league. I open an 11 point underdog. Yippee.

Not sure how I did not win more games. I scored the most points in our league but that's okay I'm in the playoffs

You've got a good team that's for sure. You and I were the top scorers in the league.

I think I had like the 3rd most scored on me as well...fun year though

Are the playoffs cumulative points for the next few games or head to head win or go home

League 3 ends up like this:

1. Ballpark Franks (10-4)
4. Team Vaughn (8-6)

2. Spotted Cows (10-4)
3. Urine trouble (9-5)

My reward for sneaking into the top spot in the last week of the regular season is that I get to face the top scoring team in the league. I open an 11 point underdog. Yippee.

This was how I was hoping things would play out...

I finished 7-7 which isn't bad considering it's my first time playing in a few years, and I didn't make any trades or draft very well. Holding out hope for next year.

my 9-5 team was too mediocre to make the playoffs... :disapointed:

I was one completion away from making the playoffs. I won my matchup and needed one of two teams ahead of me to get beat. One team won, and the other team TIED!!!!

Time for the consolation bracket to get kicked off.
Bring It Icey.

Won the west division in League 2 now taking on Team Fourth and Long

Does it count if you are playing for last place in the league?

Well it's looking like I will be going from first to worst. Man what a year makes...

Decent match ups this week. Projected for 141 but will have to decide between S Smith Sr/J Matthews and J Cook/J Witten.

Does it count if you are playing for last place in the league?

Well it's looking like I will be going from first to worst. Man what a year makes...

You can still win the toilet bowl

Flush with honor

Won the west division in League 2 now taking on Team Fourth and Long

.....and your heavily favored. But, that's been pretty much how it's been for me all year. I need all my guys to get healthy and then have extraordinary games. Happy to have made the playoffs in my first ever attempt at Fantasy Football. It's been fun and changes how you watch games drastically.

Some good match up's in League 6 for the first week of the playoff's. Good luck boys.

This was how I was hoping things would play out...
Yeah...I don't like my match ups and I don't like facing Vaughn. I'm not feeling especially optimistic right now. The best thing I have going for me is that ESPN projects me as the loser :)

Last edited:
Just happy to have made the playoffs in League 2 in my first THP fantasy football season. Ultimately comes down to a little bit of luck at this point because anyone can win any week, we'll I guess not just at this point we have seen tight matches all year. Best of luck to everybody!

Matthews and Lacey are hurt and questionable/gametime decisions. Gio may move to second string behind Hill. I'm screwed. What a terrible way to end the season.

Playoff Week 1 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

I am playing Against Johnny football in both of my fantasy leagues.

Edit for clarity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm excited to see the playoffs get under way tonight. The cream has risen to the top.

AG starting Johnny is bold, bold move. good luck with that.

And I just realized that the Rams and Cardinals are playing tonight. That means two of my potential replacements for the three RBs in question require a roster decision to be made. Fabulous.

Back