2014 #TheGrandaddy Live Update Thread

Stephen just remember this tomorrow.

4b359a98bdd98852c60b65facaf75d2a.jpg

You're ready for this. Finish him off early.

I'm only getting up to speed. 160 pages wow. Everytime I come back to get updates I'm 30 pages behind. Unreal coverage by everyone, it makes great watching.hats of to all involved.
Well done today folks. Dust yoursleves down, get the heads in the right place, and do your thing......and again enjoy.
It should be good!

hope everyone plays there best......good luck to all

Great pairings. I definitely see at least 5.5 points there.

Can't wait to follow the action today.

Sounds like some great matches for today! Good luck to everyone. Have a blast!

Amazing pairings. Buckle up everyone and hold on it's going to be a great ride today!

Good luck today #BasementDwellers! Play well, earn at least 5.5 points, but most of all continue to have the time of your lives!

Good luck to you guys today! Looking forward to following along today and seeing the BasementDwellers beat up on the ZooCrew!

And here it is:

Final Round
MatchupSCORETHROUGH
Lord Byron vs Rhi
O'Carrol vs Ethan
Agent Jay vs Pete
The Heez vs Hashtag
Amsmith61 vs Dave
Michigan Slice vs Jrod
Howzat vs Scotty G
Jdtox vs Finley
Cookie vs Harry
JB vs AJ

2014 #TheGrandaddy Live Update Thread

I want to thank in advance MikeDean, Ricky & Wardy for all the updating and picture taking that will take place today.

Next time we meet, cold ones on me. Thanks guys for making us feel like we are right there.

That MikeDen guy sounds pretty cool. If he was a captain in an event Id kill to be on his team

CJ up crazy early, and 441 already working the spreadsheet. Going to be a fun day.

Good luck guys, we'll all be cheering you on!

and a reminder, the party starts at 11am est

That MikeDen guy sounds pretty cool. If he was a captain in an event Id kill to be on his team
"MikeDen" does sound cool, way cooler than Mike Dean, lol.

I need lots of early closeouts today. I have a deadline that's in trouble because of my keeping up with scores and pics. BTW, Wardy, fantastic job!

#7&5Everyone

Looking forward to following along as you take down Jrod buddy!

Whats the scripting for today?

Good luck today guys! Bring the belt home!

Using Tapatalk

Black on black

I'll make sure to post a pic here in a little bit.

Black on black

I'll make sure to post a pic here in a little bit.
You got this CJ... yesterday you took down Darth Finley, today it's the reigning Guantlet Champion...#THPLegacy made!!

Singles today! Time to put up or shut up. Good luck ladies and gentleman!

Oh and TBD, 5.5 points!! You got this!

Back