2014 #TheGrandaddy Live Update Thread

Working on a couple of video/picture montages and the memories are pretty awesome reliving them. Some good stuff coming soon.
Your post event video compilations are always fun to watch. With all of the great raw material from this event I bet it's really hard to trim it down.

Free trip to California and you couldn't shell out to park in the garage?
Eh…I can never find my car in the garage (think Seinfeld). Plus that spot was right up front just waiting for me…

Eh…I can never find my car in the garage (think Seinfeld). Plus that spot was right up front just waiting for me…
We wouldn't want you getting uromysitisis

After reading through much of this again, I can't help but have two thoughts going on:

1. Pictures cannot have done this justice. So awesome.

2. There is a serious lack of hair on last year's team. :alien:

Under a week left until we start our own so I'll bump this up so #TeamRedemption can just read through the awesomeness. I can't wait!

Fantastic bump. I adore this thread.

Agreed. This weekend I re read through this one and the first year. Talk about motivation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've read this thread a few times now. Hard to not read it start to end without stopping.

Just read through the first hundred pages of this thread and I can't wait to see what next week has in store. Best of luck to #TeamRedemption!

I just went back through this and WOW!

Memories and emotions all came on hard!

Thanks again Zoo Crew, THP, Teammates, and everyone who followed along and cheered us on.

Good Luck #TeamRedemption!

I will be following along!

Back