2014 #TheGrandaddy Recap & Memories

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread will serve as host to all of the recaps from one of the greatest events ever hosted. Here is a fun photo/video filled with some great memories set to the instrumental version of the perfect song for this.

So glad you chose this instrumental it's perfect!!!

Cannot wait for the awesomeness to come in this thread (in addition to the awesome video).

Amazing video of a amazing event.

Thanks for sharing JB.

Looking forward to all the recaps.

Haha! Perfect music choice. Man all sorts of memories and feelings just came rushing back.

I made tons of notes on the airplane ride but left them in my backpack. Lots to come everyone!

Great recap to this amazing event.

Bad day to leave my headphones at home so I will need to either go somewhere to listen or will have to wait until tonight to watch. Already started to write a recap and it is going to be long.

Great stuff.

Great video, brings back a flood of memories right away. More to come, have to catch up on work first.

Amazing, Awesome, Unbelievable, Outstanding, Breathtaking, I don't think Thesaurus.com even has words to describe.

Truly Unique and special!!!

Great work JB, and Wardy...Awesome job! Lots of great shots in there, hopefully they end up somewhere we can access them. I want to have jdtox make me a large format of me hitting the golf ball to hang over my fireplace! (wife would never let it happen) (a boy can dream)

Watching that brought back so many thoughts, moments, and feelings. I had goose bumps watching it.

I'm looking forward to getting some recap thoughts down after work.

Loved the video, and knew what the music was going to be before I even clicked on it. Can't wait to read everyone's recaps.

Great video, but where was a Rory cameo trying to sell me a watch? Such a great job documenting this event.

thanks JB..awesome video.

Great video, but where was a Rory cameo trying to sell me a watch? Such a great job documenting this event.

haha, should have flipped to that song with the picture of Harry and the belt.

I will be back later with a full recap, but had to share this.

One of my favorite moments of #TheGrandaddy ocurred on the bus. We were talking "internet golfer" and my buddy Michigan Slice says "Im going to soft step and tip my putter to make it better and I dont even know what that stuff means".

That is classic CJ....Love it

I will be back later with a full recap, but had to share this.

One of my favorite moments of #TheGrandaddy ocurred on the bus. We were talking "internet golfer" and my buddy Michigan Slice says "Im going to soft step and tip my putter to make it better and I dont even know what that stuff means".

Great work JB, made my work day much more bearable

Amazing video, such an amazing event and beautiful venue. I saw a lot of great photos in the thread but there are so many more in there I hadn't seen yet and its beauty just blows me away. Callaway was an amazing host for this event and a HUGE props to them for making it live up the the #Grandaddy name. Thank you THP, and especially MWard for giving us such great updates along the way with great coverage.

Cannot wait to read recaps and write my own

2014 #TheGrandaddy Recap & Memories

Awesome video. Loved reliving all the action again.

awesome. just awesome

Thanks for sharing that JB. Just made my work day a lot more bearable.

Back