Lou Malnati's...enuf said.

yum yum yum

How is this?
782b7b80989c6984cd84f41cc0e5019f.jpg

The Official Banter Away Thread

I jumped the gun furnace install won't be finished till tomorrow

Last edited:
Looks terrible

Received my first Christmas gift from a vendor at the new job. A bottle of Johnnie Walker Red.

Really touched that a vendor would feel the need to drop off gifts to us (in reality we give them maybe 10-15k/year in business), its really not necessary though. Smaller suppliers like this are what really make our business successful, with the ability to deal with someone local.

Not being a drinker at all, I expect the bottle to be pilfered from my office within the day LOL.

That looks like good casserole.

Nice deep dish Chicago pizza. "The Lou". Went the veggie route, but by no means does that mean that slice was light.

Its always amusing how so few people (members) read a recap thread like #TheGrandaddy and then say to me "Best recap thread ever" please pick me next year.
Couple of things. Reading said thread makes no difference on if you will get in next year.
Its completely unsolicited, why even bring it up? I can see who reads it.

I had someone say to me this mornign, man that video and recap thread are the best. Next sentence was "wouldnt it be cool if R&D was there, like Roger Cleveland and stuff"?

Not much more I can add there. If you want to read it...Great. If you dont...Thats fine too. Just know that those are some of the best threads ever to understand what happens at THP Events and furthermore an event like that one, what happens or makes some companies tick.

When was the Grandaddy and who won? Bet it was an awesome time :)

When was the Grandaddy and who won? Bet it was an awesome time :)

Last week
Us
It was alright

Okay, only 1 of those are true.

Nice deep dish Chicago pizza. "The Lou". Went the veggie route, but by no means does that mean that slice was light.

That's not pizza.

[video=youtube;BrqSizC-T-4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrqSizC-T-4[/video]

Received my first Christmas gift from a vendor at the new job. A bottle of Johnnie Walker Red.

Really touched that a vendor would feel the need to drop off gifts to us (in reality we give them maybe 10-15k/year in business), its really not necessary though. Smaller suppliers like this are what really make our business successful, with the ability to deal with someone local.

Not being a drinker at all, I expect the bottle to be pilfered from my office within the day LOL.

Thats one heck of a christmas gift, its nice when a vendor appreciates you enough to get you something regardless of how much you spend with them

Well if you cannot get to THPers then let's bring THPers to you!!! I've never been to OK and I'm sure I can get a few on board for an outing there.
One of my bucket list items is to play golf in all 50 states. I can't think of a better reason to go to Oklahoma than to play a round with my buddy James....

The Official Banter Away Thread

So last night I dreamed about several of the 2015 THP events.

The thing that stood out in the dream wasn't the great courses and in some cases the awesome equipment. But the fact I was with so many great THP'ers.

Maybe dreams will come true in 2015.

Last edited:
My brother took a job in the Cayman Islands. He's leaving in about a month.

What the heck do you get someone for Christmas who's leaving the country? He's selling almost all of his belongings. Hmmmmm.

What the heck do you get someone for Christmas who's leaving the country? He's selling almost all of his belongings. Hmmmmm.

does he own noise canceling headphones?

Going to the Cayman Islands you say, Scuba lessons, gift cards to food or grocery there

6ad30a474cfdf160b2ba006bc6dd3805.jpg

Found this while getting some demo work done on this project. Made by Banner. Not in great shape but certainly pretty cool

Found this while getting some demo work done on this project. Made by Banner. Not in great shape but certainly pretty cool

A little clean up and that'll be shelf worthy

How'd it feel?

Meeting my new physician for the first time (damn hard to find a GP). In the waiting room and they pull out a patient on a stretcher. Gee, that's comforting.

QUOTE=T2GRN18;3453594]

Found this while getting some demo work done on this project. Made by Banner. Not in great shape but certainly pretty cool[/QUOTE]

Very Nice find! I love stuff like that!

JM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back