THP has changed my golfing attitude.

:laughing::laughing: I'm glad I had put my drink down before I read this.

You mean you don't?? What kind of weenie are you? :messed:

I'm just so glad to be a part of a golf place where everyone is so nice and so much like a family.
Indeed. Rare thing on the internet these days. Everybody is usually so full of themselves.

please do doodles some of us havent had the chance to experience it yet!

But what does it say when the person who got me here.....is all but disappeared? Don't make me have to start a thread...

we know what happens when I do that. Well....some do.

I personally have not been on any forum board of any kind, golf related or not that the people are so friendly and giving as here. Like some have said most boards are full of arrogant people with "incredible" golf games. here at THP its ok to be a hacker and feel good about your small accomplisments and tell of your golfing woes because everyone has your back and will encourage you to play better and give you good sound advice on equipment and how to better your game. The reviews and interviews and contests are all top notch and far superior to anything else on the web. We have our own golf pro Andy who will answer you quickly and is always willing to help us improve our game. JB and GG are so down to earth and so very generous to all of us. Together they have created a true family environment on THP for all of us to enjoy on a daily basis. For this I say thank you Josh and Morgan, thank you. For me THP is my Cheers and my only regret was not finding the site earlier.

I agree CC. The outings are fantastic as well. JB is a wealth of knowledge about equipment and he is also good with swing wisdom. Between him, TC and Biggsy, my game really picked up from me picking their brains. GG is just a sweet heart and so fun to be around. She gives me hope that someone else will nail that launch monitor (Sorry Morgan, but I can't wait till I am not the only person who has whacked that thing). She is also shorter than me which is nice when Bama is not around so I am not the shortest.

I agree CC. The outings are fantastic as well. JB is a wealth of knowledge about equipment and he is also good with swing wisdom. Between him, TC and Biggsy, my game really picked up from me picking their brains. GG is just a sweet heart and so fun to be around. She gives me hope that someone else will nail that launch monitor (Sorry Morgan, but I can't wait till I am not the only person who has whacked that thing). She is also shorter than me which is nice when Bama is not around so I am not the shortest.

Lol!! I am sure I will hit it but will do it with my driver not the ball. I just have this fear that I will swing really wide and just crush the machine. And I am glad I could make you feel tall :smile: I have that effect on people haha.

I could not agree with this thread more. I've never been a part of an online forum before and am against most social networking sites. Those things just aren't me. There was something different though when I found THP. I found it initially when TaylorMade had the link up to JB's review of the Penta ball. In all of my further club research over the followings weeks and months, I always found myself back at THP. Which helped lead to alot of my future club selections. Finally after debating joining the forum for a lot longer than I should have, I took the plunge and could not be happier. It's been said before about the family friendly nature of THP and that is what really separates THP from the rest of the herd. It is in the end what tipped the scales for me to join. Everyone here is super helpful and friendly which really takes a lot of the anxiety out of this for me. No question is stupid, which is great as I am still learning about the game. I am looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you at the Outing in October.

THP has helped me take an interest in golf and turn it into one of my strongest passions. All I need now is for the weather to cooperate so I can hit the course! Many big thanks to JB, GG and EVERYONE ELSE at THP!!

Man this thread could not be more spot on. Instead of just saying ditto, I'll try to add my two cents. Like 9-iron man, I too have never been involved with any of these forums. I just found that most of the posters are only online to cause drama and many of the sites actually encourage it. I was introduced to this site by Biggsy and was also tentative to "get involved" for the reasons I mentioned already. I originally signed up to get involved in one of the contests and that was it. Then I was invited to the Florida outing and was expecting that when I arrived I would feel like an intruder. But the minute I arrived at JB and GG's house I was immediately made to feel like I had been on the forum from the beginning!! Not only from Josh and Morgan, but from everyone else from the forum that was there. It is a joy to be involved with everyone here and the outing only proved to me that I should become more involved. As in most cases these forums tend to take on the attitude of the owners and this is no exception. Josh and Morgan are truly giving people and their efforts with everyone on this site are only more proof of that. So thanks to Biggsy for the introduction and thanks to JB and GG for giving us this great site!!

any chance we can move this thread to a better place JB or GG? it is too good to be mixed up in the wrong spot. thanks!

Man this thread could not be more spot on. Instead of just saying ditto, I'll try to add my two cents. Like 9-iron man, I too have never been involved with any of these forums. I just found that most of the posters are only online to cause drama and many of the sites actually encourage it. I was introduced to this site by Biggsy and was also tentative to "get involved" for the reasons I mentioned already. I originally signed up to get involved in one of the contests and that was it. Then I was invited to the Florida outing and was expecting that when I arrived I would feel like an intruder. But the minute I arrived at JB and GG's house I was immediately made to feel like I had been on the forum from the beginning!! Not only from Josh and Morgan, but from everyone else from the forum that was there. It is a joy to be involved with everyone here and the outing only proved to me that I should become more involved. As in most cases these forums tend to take on the attitude of the owners and this is no exception. Josh and Morgan are truly giving people and their efforts with everyone on this site are only more proof of that. So thanks to Biggsy for the introduction and thanks to JB and GG for giving us this great site!!
Just saw this man...thanks and I told you so! :D

cool thanks for moving it JB or GG or both! its working already! :D

Back