Bridgestone University Travel Thread

Anyone coming in Thursday and looking to split a room and or ride?

Fupresti said he may have room in his ride but I wanna be safe.

Just found out that someone had to drop out, and I was on the wait list.
Flight out booked - leave MCO at 6:45 PM Sunday, will drop a note for when I arrive. Hope to be able to catch a ride with someone on Friday, depending on what time I get in.
Looking forward to this! Sorry it was at the expense of someone else, tho...

Two Arizona attendees. Holy moly my grass roots campaign is working!

Trying to figure out arrival - options are Friday 9:30 AM, 2:30 PM and 4:00PM. Anyone arriving around then who can let me help pay for a rental car? Coming back Sun 6:45PM flight.
Thanks!

Trying to figure out arrival - options are Friday 9:30 AM, 2:30 PM and 4:00PM. Anyone arriving around then who can let me help pay for a rental car? Coming back Sun 6:45PM flight.
Thanks!

Get in Thursday.... :act-up:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get in Thursday.... :act-up:

I wish! I am working Thurs night, have a round with IceyShanks on Thurs morning here in AZ. Red eye is looking good...

I wish! I am working Thurs night, have a round with IceyShanks on Thurs morning here in AZ. Red eye is looking good...

MBurnham and I get in at 11am and I think we have room for the drive up if you don't mind waiting around.

Using Tapatalk

MBurnham and I get in at 11am and I think we have room for the drive up if you don't mind waiting around.

Using Tapatalk

Ya, we should definitely have room, I think I got a mid sized car.

I got a Nissan Sentra or similar

I'll check tomorrow to see how much extra it costs and let you guys know.

Man, I need to figure out how to make an extra round work. I get in at 12:13 on Friday and leave at 8:40 on Sunday. I may have to look into changing my flight.

Come in Thursday night I'm looking for a roomy and splitting a car

Come in Thursday night I'm looking for a roomy and splitting a car

I am checking to see if we can get a 4th in our room on Thursday night. The room has three beds but also has a sleeper sofa.

If you want to go larger, I will chip in. Are clubs going to be an issue?

I'll check tomorrow to see how much extra it costs and let you guys know.

I looked at cars i found a full size for $71 total and a full size SUV for $180 total as well.

I leave at 9pm Sunday so I don't mind getting the rental car and we can all drive back and i'll drop you guys off then grab dinner in orlando before my flight... Let me know your thoughts.

Using Tapatalk

I looked at cars i found a full size for $71 total and a full size SUV for $180 total as well.

I leave at 9pm Sunday so I don't mind getting the rental car and we can all drive back and i'll drop you guys off then grab dinner in orlando before my flight... Let me know your thoughts.

Alex, the compact car I rented was $100 for the trip. Maybe since we have 3 of us we should get the SUV? What do you guys think.

I was leaning toward the SUV as well, $60 a person not bad at all for the full weekend.

Spivey let me know what you think and i'll book it this morning.

Using Tapatalk

I was leaning toward the SUV as well, $60 a person not bad at all for the full weekend.

Using Tapatalk

Let me double check I can cancel mine as well.

Alex, i canceled my reservation for the car if you want to rent the SUV.

Using Tapatalk
That sounds great! SUV it is!!

i changed my flight so that i can take advantage of the free round. I get in at 1030...still leave at 7:20 on Sunday night.

Anyone room in the minivan for another person and gear?

Any openings in the previous booked tee times?

All set with the SUV gents.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i changed my flight so that i can take advantage of the free round. I get in at 1030...still leave at 7:20 on Sunday night.

Anyone room in the minivan for another person and gear?

Any openings in the previous booked tee times?

I don't know what vFlashv rented or if he booked yet but we were splitting a car. I get in at 1030 and leave at 820 so maybe with us three we can get a van/suv

I don't know what vFlashv rented or if he booked yet but we were splitting a car. I get in at 1030 and leave at 820 so maybe with us three we can get a van/suv

Sounds like a plan. Let's see what he is doing and if we go that route I will check what my AT&T discount can get us deal wise

Back