Bridgestone University Travel Thread

I got to get after flights this week.

Anyone looking for a roomie on thursday?

Hoping to book my flights this week. Getting excited already!

Flight is booked. Getting in Thursday at 4:30p

I hope everyone is looking for the latest possible flights Sunday. I want everyone to be able to enjoy the full round on Sunday. : )

I hope everyone is looking for the latest possible flights Sunday. I want everyone to be able to enjoy the full round on Sunday. : )
We should be done by early afternoon correct? Like 3pm at the latest?

We should be done by early afternoon correct? Like 3pm at the latest?
First tee time is 8am I believe. Figure last group goes off by 9 and at worst a 5 hour round you should definitely be done by 3. But keep in mind the airport is about an hour away and it's a busy airport so you will want to get there at least 1 1/2 hours early.

First tee time is 8am I believe. Figure last group goes off by 9 and at worst a 5 hour round you should definitely be done by 3. But keep in mind the airport is about an hour away and it's a busy airport so you will want to get there at least 1 1/2 hours early.

GolferGal is correct. Then add some time for showering and cleaning up as well as goodbyes and you definitely don't want to be rushing to make a flight an hour away to a very busy airport and stuck in traffic.

Allow the extra time if possible. That Sunday will be a VERY busy day in that airport.

I am only a 2 hour drive so if need be I will volunteer to play in the last group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm starting to wonder if a Monday a.m. flight makes more sense. That way, I can enjoy Sunday as much as possible.

I'm starting to wonder if a Monday a.m. flight makes more sense. That way, I can enjoy Sunday as much as possible.

I would...especially if it was cheaper!

Flights are booked!

I arrive at 10:47am on Friday and I depart at 9pm on Sunday. So excited for this!

I would...especially if it was cheaper!

With the last flight out for me being 4:50 PM on Sunday I am thinking a Monday departure might be in the cards.

I'm leaving Sunday at 6:50 but if I had to/could bail on that flight I would. I don't have to work on that Monday.

That worked well for me at PGA National.

I'm sticking to my guns, Paul and I are flying out Sunday at 6pm. It'll be tight, but not impossible. If anything the next flight is at 7:25pm that I can always catch.

Flights are booked & deposit is paid. This is going to be a blast & I can't wait for the Bridgestone Education that awaits.

Flights are booked & deposit is paid. This is going to be a blast & I can't wait for the Bridgestone Education that awaits.

That is great Partner....I'm sorry I won't get a chance to share another Bridgestone experience with you.

This is sure to be something special.

Anyone flying or planning to fly out on Monday?

I think Fupresti said he was staying until Monday.

Yeah, I am likely staying until Monday AM now because I cant get a late enough flight out on Sunday night to Phoenix.

Yeah, I am likely staying until Monday AM now because I cant get a late enough flight out on Sunday night to Phoenix.

That's the issue I'm running into as well, I wanted to book my flights and was hoping to split a Sunday as well as Thursday

Just grabbed my Sun Mountain ClubGlider travel bag, getting a CG Stiff Arm as well. January can't come any sooner, right Plin?

That's the issue I'm running into as well, I wanted to book my flights and was hoping to split a Sunday as well as Thursday

I would suggest splitting a room near the airport on Sunday night, this way you can take an early flight Monday and you won't have to drive the hour from Mission Inn to MCO.

Back