The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What. A. Run!!!

About damn time they let him take off and run!

For two teams that I care very little about..this game has been pretty damn entertaining.

The Niners really are a pathetic group. Criminals, zero discipline, rapists etc... a losing season. A coach leaving. I almost feel sorry for them. And I'm a Hawk fan. Gonna miss the rivalry.

The Niners really are a pathetic group. Criminals, zero discipline, rapists etc... a losing season. A coach leaving. I almost feel sorry for them. And I'm a Hawk fan. Gonna miss the rivalry.

The irony in this post is something else...

The Official 2014 NFL Thread

They are completely meaningless. The only stat that matters is wins and losses. A team can dominate 20 to 20 (and it happens every week). Fantasy Football age of NFL fans have brought it to the forefront. A guy can have 2000 yards rushing and without winning it doesnt matter.

Teams behind have more passing yards.
Teams in front will not allow a lot of rushing yards.
Every stat is maniputable and mean absolutely nothing and Sanchez absolutely showed that tonight.

Sanchez a career 40-35 in the NFL. Vince Young, Rex Grossman, Tim Tebow...all have winning records in the NFL. (all looking for jobs)

Meanwhile someone you constantly applaud like Ryan Tannehill is 22-24.

Surely you don't really believe the only stat that matters is win/loss?

Just saw the rundown of the playoff picture after the Eagles loss. Huge for Lions and Cowboys....who could very well meet each other in the playoffs now.

Cowboys need to take care of business today but won't be easy.

It's gonna take a miracle for the bills to get in. Might have to jump on the cardinals bandwagon and root for a team with QB injuries to pull off something a little more reasonable

They are completely meaningless. The only stat that matters is wins and losses.

Except in the college football playoff picture.

It's gonna take a miracle for the bills to get in. Might have to jump on the cardinals bandwagon and root for a team with QB injuries to pull off something a little more reasonable

I have to agree, they dug themselves too big a hole with a couple of those bad losses. Don't think they could have continued to ride that defense either. The offense is just too weak.

Just catching up on the posts from yesterday. ...interesting to say the least.
Let's go browns

Just catching up on the posts from yesterday. ...interesting to say the least.
Let's go browns

Interesting is one way to put it buddy.

Looking forward to seeing what Keenum does today. What a bizarre turn of events. We cut him in the pre-season, he goes to the Rams practice squad, and now he's back starting. Not that I think he's anything special, or that our season is even salvageable at this point, but it would be nice to see him get a W. People love the kid here.

Demarco Murray is going today correct? Any word on how he's looking in practice?

Sanchez a career 40-35 in the NFL. Vince Young, Rex Grossman, Tim Tebow...all have winning records in the NFL. (all looking for jobs)

Meanwhile someone you constantly applaud like Ryan Tannehill is 22-24.

Surely you don't really believe the only stat that matters is win/loss?

Vince Young went back to college. Tebow is doing TV, although Dilfer was shilling pretty hard for him lol.

Demarco Murray is going today correct? Any word on how he's looking in practice?

Haven't heard much about it since Friday when it was said it was his decision. I know he wants to go but I'm not sure if that's the best thing with playoffs likely around the corner.

Haven't heard much about it since Friday when it was said it was his decision. I know he wants to go but I'm not sure if that's the best thing with playoffs likely around the corner.

Washington's win should make it easier to sit him now.

Washington's win should make it easier to sit him now.

Agreed but they still need a win and going on the road against Washington next week won't be easy...never is.

Agreed but they still need a win and going on the road against Washington next week won't be easy...never is.

I'm pulling for the Cowboys. Bills are my hometown team but I loved the Cowboys growing up.

I just hope they make a decision and go with it, not start him and then give him half the snaps or something.

I just hope they make a decision and go with it, not start him and then give him half the snaps or something.

If he has a pulse, Jerry will make sure he's on the field.

As a Giants fan, I look forward to them losing today to improve that draft pick.

...and I hope Odell Beckham Jr. has 23 more TDs today.

As a Giants fan, I look forward to them losing today to improve that draft pick.

As a Rams fan I look forward to the Giants losing as well lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm more than ok with OBJ getting some TDs today

If he has a pulse, Jerry will make sure he's on the field.
Good. I'm selfish and want him to play all game regardless of injury concerns :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back