The Championship - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

I don't feel comfortable at all. Olsen laying a dud is costing me big time. OBJ killed my chances as well.

I bet Wilson and Barth put up 30 or so and my kicker won't put up 15.

What happens if we tie? Both get 1st? Lol

OBJ made it possible. Watching all those Torrey Smith points on my bench was eating me up. At least now I have a fighting chance

OBJ made it possible. Watching all those Torrey Smith points on my bench was eating me up. At least now I have a fighting chance

I think you got it to be honest

Good game dude!

I can't believe this season is already over. Seriously, it flew by.
What's that? You need a set of chunky irons? Your chances were looking pretty good early on.

A couple more of those plays by Wilson and it's over.

I'm up 91 to 87.5 with one half of Seattle's def to decide the championship of league 4. Going to be a intense second half!

96 points when it doesn't matter of course

Congrats OhioMatt! Don't see how Cardinals are gonna start putting up the points I need to pull it out.

Congrats OhioMatt! Don't see how Cardinals are gonna start putting up the points I need to pull it out.
Its not even close to being over. I won't believe it until the clock is all zeros!

Lynch just put it away for my

though i had 4 guys get 20+

Just want to congratulate drp3434 on a great matchup. I ended up winning 96-87.5 but it was extremely close until the end. I didn't think Seattle would pull it out for me. Nothing like winning on the back of your defense and kicker! This was another great year in THP Fantasy Football and am looking forward to next year.

Ending the season on a positive note. Thanks Lamar Miller, Jonathan Stewart and Tony Romo!

Just want to congratulate drp3434 on a great matchup. I ended up winning 96-87.5 but it was extremely close until the end. I didn't think Seattle would pull it out for me. Nothing like winning on the back of your defense and kicker! This was another great year in THP Fantasy Football and am looking forward to next year.

Congrats champ! Stinking kicker! Who kicks that many FG's!? :D

Thank you THP for a great Fantasy football season. L5 was competitive up until the end of the season and the playoffs tested my skills to start the right combination of players.

Thanks to rtparty for making me earn it in the championship game. You had a solid squad that just came up short. I'm currently winning with only my kicker left and doubt he can ruin it for me.

6885ca476228feb5bcbf56a2872a98b8.jpg

Glad to see Wilson went off yesterday and Troy's team is putting up a big number this week. Congrats to the new Champ of league #1. Makes me feel better as last's weeks tie likely won't matter in the end. What a great season. Time to start my prep for next year's draft.

Congratulations Troy!! Best team all year, most wins, most points scored...totally deserving.

Update in league 6. Not over yet! My teams all in and Steel Curtain has 2 to go. I'll definitely be watching tonight.

A094A07A-86E0-4FC3-B97D-03C53D90EE80_zps07vk9flh.png

Really thought I had good match ups for Brees and Ravens D. Now it's Hill vs #2 rush defense and a sick Sanders. I'm in serious trouble!!

ATTENTION:

As soon as the 1st and 2nd place winners are official in each league, I will need those people to send me a PM with their address so I can ship out their prize.

Thanks!

Thank you THP for another great year of Fantasy Football. I'm very disappointed in my year, but happy to have gone out with two wins in the consolation bracket. Look forward to next year!!!

Been a great year. Thanks THP! And good luck tonight everyone!

And that's that. Congrats tgtt!

ATTENTION:

As soon as the 1st and 2nd place winners are official in each league, I will need those people to send me a PM with their address so I can ship out their prize.

Thanks!

I get something for 2nd place?

Back