Hello from Kansas City

Wow and yes you are correct it was named after him... I bet that was an amazing experinence and once in a lifetime opportunity.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Pretty excited that we are headed to KC this year in the THP Tour Van for an event.

Hey Dartgod got another local here too. I play country creek and hoots quite often. Live in P Hill and manage maintenance at the power plant just outside of town. My group are all members of "the club" so we also play those courses quite a bit. Shoot me a message (PM) some time and I'll do the same for you and we'll get a round or several in. And yes, unless I'm out of town, I'll be at the KC event!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP.

Hey Dartgod got another local here too. I play country creek and hoots quite often. Live in P Hill and manage maintenance at the power plant just outside of town. My group are all members of "the club" so we also play those courses quite a bit. Shoot me a message (PM) some time and I'll do the same for you and we'll get a round or several in. And yes, unless I'm out of town, I'll be at the KC event!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Sounds like a plan.

Now, if it would just warm up a bit.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP when i joined the wealth of knowledge here I found amazing and still do. Enjoy the site and thew game.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome buddy. Damn your Chiefs ended my Chargers season. The better team won.

Welcome aboard!

Back