Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

What happens then to my plans of taking lessons to get better?
Take your 14 months of 50 bucks off and get some lessons with the pro.

Take your 14 months of 50 bucks off and get some lessons with the pro.
The thought crossed my mind, the thought of wasting money with another pro just makes me sick, wish I knew of someone up here I can count on

I charge free guest passes and whatever swag you've acquired that day. #Swag441 #NoPromisesForImprovement

guess I could sell off all of my contest winnings to fund it all right?

The thought crossed my mind, the thought of wasting money with another pro just makes me sick, wish I knew of someone up here I can count

let's get some good video and get some help here.

The thought crossed my mind, the thought of wasting money with another pro just makes me sick, wish I knew of someone up here I can count on

guess I could sell off all of my contest winnings to fund it all right?

mmmm....no... I'm not that cheap.

haha, we can work on some things dude. There are two glaring changes that need to be made and I think it'll give you a real fair shot at getting distance back.

well, so much for mid 40s this weekend....was nice while it lasted...time to clean up the clubs...again

Yeah, last night before I went to bed, I look at my weather channel app and was like WTF?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well, so much for mid 40s this weekend....was nice while it lasted...time to clean up the clubs...again
Weather talk. But yeah, shocking change. I'm cleaning my clubs now too.

Time for sim golf & putting contest!

48 on sunday...hmmm

Will depend on how bad saturdays precipitation is

48 on sunday...hmmm

Will depend on how bad saturdays precipitation is
Let's see. Hope it's light, would be a decent day for first round of 2015. Hope wind is low too.

Forecast for Saturday has temperatures of 48 here in Indy, but it calls for rain with a exclamation point next to it.

I am thinking the exclamation point is no good.

Might be a good thing. Need to give the foot a little more rest before I start swinging again.

Forecast for Saturday has temperatures of 48 here in Indy, but it calls for rain with a exclamation point next to it.

I am thinking the exclamation point is no good.

Might be a good thing. Need to give the foot a little more rest before I start swinging again.

What happened? Did you hurt it kicking ass on the golf course? Heal up fast, buddy!

What happened? Did you hurt it kicking ass on the golf course? Heal up fast, buddy!
Haha.. I wish. Not 100% sure other than it has been bothering me for a couple of weeks, so I am going the way of rest to see if it heals.

Won't be in until probably late on Sunday the. Have a 630am flight Monday.

Won't be in until probably late on Sunday the. Have a 630am flight Monday.
Whenever you make it up this way we will get in a round. Sim or outdoor.

And now 50 on sunday

Sounds like perfect prep for a little shindig in July.

And now 50 on sunday
Hate to burst this but from what I've seen it doesn't look good. That high is around 9am with rain chances and then the temp drops out around noon down to 40.

Hate to burst this but from what I've seen it doesn't look good. That high is around 9am with rain chances and then the temp drops out around noon down to 40.
I'll stay local then and enjoy 50

I'll stay local then and enjoy 50
Good choice. I got a football game to watch. The way this winter appears to be going we may have some more chances.

Back