What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a sharp looking hat.

Thanks Will, it fits well too. Too bad there was only this one, otherwise I would have bought more at that price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up a brand new 19* one of these as a bridge between my 3 and heaven woods. Could pass it up for $52 shipped on a Rock Bottom Daly special.

Can you provide the URL for this deal? I am only seeing it for like $79 right now.

Can you provide the URL for this deal? I am only seeing it for like $79 right now.
I believe this was a "Daly" deal that only last 24 hours. They have a different deal up know.

Didn't buy today but the 4 polos I bought with the Fairway Styles sale came in today.

It ended this morning at around 9:00 unfortunately.

Ordered a set of Apex pros, 5-PW and also picked up a heavenwood. Not a bad day at all, just waiting for the Apex's to come in. Now I need to find a 4 hybrid and I'm good......for now

Renewed my County membership for 2015, greens fee, range balls

Woo! They're here! Stoked! Now just need some decent weather..
18bc7d848b0cae5d777a5cfc1494c114.jpg
020ce15a57ec77de13cc8ac65f6951ae.jpg

Woo! They're here! Stoked! Now just need some decent weather..
18bc7d848b0cae5d777a5cfc1494c114.jpg
020ce15a57ec77de13cc8ac65f6951ae.jpg

NICE! I hit the 8i SILLY long at the Adams event last year. I know they're hit and miss for some, but I thought they were a blast.

NICE! I hit the 8i SILLY long at the Adams event last year. I know they're hit and miss for some, but I thought they were a blast.

According to the LM I wasn't hitting them much farther than anything else, but I loved the feel of impact with these. Just a rocket launcher feeling for me.

Now If only this state we live in would clear up so I could get outside with them.

According to the LM I wasn't hitting them much farther than anything else, but I loved the feel of impact with these. Just a rocket launcher feeling for me.

Now If only this state we live in would clear up so I could get outside with them.

Amen, this weather is depressing.

Thanks Will, it fits well too. Too bad there was only this one, otherwise I would have bought more at that price.

Is it fitted? Where did you acquire?

Is it fitted? Where did you acquire?

It is a fitted cap, I picked it up at wal mart.

A tee time and Nike shorts.

My 2015 Albatross Club membership

Callaway MD2 52* and 58* wedges from the marketplace. I wonder if JB can restrict my access to the marketplace :D

Received my Seemore Triangulator this evening.

Can't wait to check my alignment tomorrow am.

As a matter of fact, I'm going to run downstairs and line up a couple of putts right now.

New TM RSi1 irons 4-PW and AW. Two RSi caps, and some impact tape. The caps say RSi on one side and Aeroburner on the other side. Won't be gaming the Aeroburner, but still wanted an RSi cap.

This came in!

DSC_0473_zps3b4ce01b.jpg

DSC_0474_zps8a1ecbe0.jpg

Got a Ping G25 hybrid around Christmas time (20 degree) from Global Golf (claimed to be "used," but when I got it, it appeared to never have been hit). Also, I couldn't pass up a Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Stage 2 Rescue 4H hybrid from Taylormade Preowned - $37 in Very Good shape.

Wilson D100 irons 4-GW and dozen B330 Rx from Rockbottom Golf during their 50% off sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back