What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a couple also. If you can find them new deals are out there, but the new ones I'm seeing have literally no wear on them.

I was hoping to go new, but all the LH ones on eBay are still at full price pretty much. The one I got cleaned up real good though.

3 pair of Travis Mathew shorts in their Warehouse Sale.

Srixon Z 545 5-PW stiff flex and NS 950GH. It was a heck of deal that I couldn't pass on.

Went to an Outlet Mall on my way home. Picked up:

Izod shorts
Izod 1/4 zip
Puma Duo Swing Polo
Under Armour Elevated Striped Heather Polo

I like True got shoes. Bought two pair. One for $39 and other for $79.Have a 4 year old pair that are OK but starting to loose their shape.

I bought a pair of FJ Project M shoes in black for less than $40.00 shipped (from the Deal of the Day thread - thanks DD). The price was too good to pass up.

Wishing all of THP a happy and safe 2015!!

Finally got the matching pair of FJ rain pants to go with my FJ rain jacket! Finding size Small is so dang hard, but ended up using my eBay bucks and got the pants for $30.

Nike ONE RZN X balls for $18. Not a bad deal. Let's see how they perform vs. my e7.

Nike ONE RZN X balls for $18. Not a bad deal. Let's see how they perform vs. my e7.

I think you'll like them. Got a deal on some last summer and I enjoyed them quite a bit.

Quick ponder completed. CPO should be sending some apexs my way tomorrow.

late X-mas present for my bag:
TMadeDaddyLongLegs_r640.jpg

UA%20knock%20down%20jacket-anthracite_175270.jpg

Late Christmas as olvr and early birthday.

Nothing major, but in a groovy kinda mood. Picked up a blue groovy SeeMore headcover and will probably pick up the Teal version to have all 4.

Traded for a SeeMore mFGP DF.

#Addiction

Skytrak launch monitor. Took advantage of their Holiday 300 bucks off. Shipped today. My garage setup will be useful!

Two dozen for $30.00 bucks Bridgestone Treosoft golf balls. I had a $10.00 Dick's scorecard bonus so it only cost $20.00 bucks and I love these balls. :thumb:

Just retired the old Cleveland TA3 Gunmetals for the 2014 Taylormade Tour Preferred MC's.

Grabbed a 58* Callaway forged Copper wedge from teh bay for $50 shipped brand new! Kind of excited to try this out and see if it has a spot in my bag, especially seeing as i have the 54* version and love it.

Grabbed a 58* Callaway forged Copper wedge from teh bay for $50 shipped brand new! Kind of excited to try this out and see if it has a spot in my bag, especially seeing as i have the 54* version and love it.
I game the 54 and 58 as well, great wedges!

An original Henri!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back