THP Event Coming To Kansas City Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we all get in :)
This is definitely going to be a fun event, but then they always are. Just told the wife I would be trying for this. Her reaction was, I hope it's not happening soon.

I can't wait to hear the how's, when's and what-for's about this event!

b26bf31adbf047d0f4af05238047eee2.jpg

Big and little Enos...

I would do my darndest to get into this event just to see you two dressed like that...

Using Tapatalk

Turn on CMT RIGHT NOW!

Going the extra mile for #TeamDev!
Is it wrong, that I turned this on half hour ago (before I saw this post), and immediately thought of you two knuckleheads?

Im thinking that people are going to be really excited when they see the final plans.

Im thinking that people are going to be really excited when they see the final plans.

Sounds like it's well under progress.

Teaser?

Please? :alien:

To be fair, the track record of these events speak for themselves, people get fired up for THP events period.

But I don't doubt the extra details are being hashed out to make this truly special!

I was excited when I saw the city, I was excited when I got the verbal go-ahead and I'm sure I'll be excited with every detail as it's released.

I'm just excited to be there, period. You could put me at a hotel with an hourly rate and we could be playing on some municipal course, and I'd be happy so long as I was there with my THP friends.

With that in mind, knowing that I probably won't be at a hotel where a quarter will shake the bed, and knowing that we will be playing some excellent golf course(s), that does make it that much better.

~Rock

I'm excited already, I have no doubt I'll be ecstatic after the deets!

How could you not be for a bed that shakes for a quarter?! I mean, that's like the creme de la creme! :smile-big:

I'm just excited to be there, period. You could put me at a hotel with an hourly rate and we could be playing on some municipal course, and I'd be happy so long as I was there with my THP friends.

With that in mind, knowing that I probably won't be at a hotel where a quarter will shake the bed, and knowing that we will be playing some excellent golf course(s), that does make it that much better.

~Rock

One time, I got a room with a whirlpool tub in it for an Iowa event. In fact, I believe it was even the official THP Iowa event a few years ago. It seemed like a good idea at the time. Then I walked into my room, the whirlpool tub was 2 feet from the edge of the bed, and I started thinking about who uses that kind of a thing in a cheap hotel. I never set foot in that tub.

Plus, haven't you ever seen National Lampoon's Vacation? I have a fear that if the bed starts bouncing around, it will fold up and eat me.

~Rock

I'm waiting patiently! Or impatiently, one of the two.

Sure.

Spoiler
Its in Kansas City

Sometimes you just gotta hope that things will change.

This was one of those times.

I clicked.

Can't fault me for trying. :banghead:

Hawk's hotel of fun...I remember that story. What a great place! :)

One time, I got a room with a whirlpool tub in it for an Iowa event. In fact, I believe it was even the official THP Iowa event a few years ago. It seemed like a good idea at the time. Then I walked into my room, the whirlpool tub was 2 feet from the edge of the bed, and I started thinking about who uses that kind of a thing in a cheap hotel. I never set foot in that tub.

Plus, haven't you ever seen National Lampoon's Vacation? I have a fear that if the bed starts bouncing around, it will fold up and eat me.

~Rock

Heck I'm just excited this one is only 3 hours away from me. Easy drive for a weekend with a bunch of THPers!!

You and me both! It's just under a 4 hour drive for me...well, depending on the course that's used. Very much looking forward to hearing the details on this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back