What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chipped about 100 balls into my new chipping net. Probably about 3 yard chips. Trying to avoid the Xmas tree and windows

Stopped by and was able to hit the Cobra Flyz+ and the Pro today. My buddy pulled them out of the back for me to hit. The Pro actually felt really good and was surprised at the numbers compared to the +. Have jumped right over the plus and sights set on the Pro. The + had the KBS S+ and the Pro had the S300 in the 6I demos I hit. Good stuff.

Regripped driver with UTx wrap. Lookin good, think I will like it. Now planning sim session and THP'ing.

Putter ho'd.

I found out that I actually can hit a driver very well with a senior shaft! :bulgy-eyes: 12 Degrees low spin head and senior shaft = good stuff for me:bomb:

Worked at golf course, sure wished I could have played. Today will be the last warm day for several days.

Practice. Unlike Allen Iverson.
"We are talking practice​!"

Worked on my body a little. Very pleased with the progress I am making, and it seems to be paying off on the course.

Did some work in here for a few hours trying to figure out why by takeaway is in shambles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did some work in here for a few hours trying to figure out why by takeaway is in shambles

No idea what's giving you the issues buddy?

Hit the range, 2 buckets mostly solid stuff. My wedges were on point,great progress is seen. The 3 wood is on monster, might I say my favourite club to hit right now.

I went to the driving range this morning. I tried using two alignment rods for my swing path, but I was chopping the hell out of the inside rod. Then, put it to the side, and started swinging out more to the right. I was hitting the ball much better. Also, I am loving my Big Bertha driver. It sets up nice and I can hit a nice draw with it. I can't wait until my Hank Haney swing plane device gets here. It should help me tremendously.

Yesterday, read through all 500 pages of The Grand Slam by Mark Frost for the second time since getting it as a Christmas gift. Great read.

Installed adaptor on a shaft. Stared at the clubs for a bit since stuck at work

Installed adaptor on a shaft. Stared at the clubs for a bit since stuck at work

Which shaft? Which adapter?

Played 18 on a sim for the winter league I am in.

Hit 2 buckets before work. Working on alignment, stronger right hand grip, and trying a new swing thought. I heard Martin Hall talk about in your back swing trying to point your left thumb towards your target at the top of your backswing. I really liked the feeling as it seemed to get my wrists hinged a little better and forced me to separate my back swing and down swing as it gave me a slight pause at the top instead of quickly bringing my hands back down. I'm not even sure it actually caused me to pause at the top but it felt that way. It also helped me to make a full turn as it's impossible to point towards the target on a less than full turn.

Did some club work. Installed a driver shaft adaptor, butt trimmed and re gripped some irons. Then spent most of the day swinging the club indoors and dreaming about golf

I went out to a local course. It's very narrow, but short.

I played 12 holes, the last few with my irons only.
I hadn't done that in a very long time (I never hit driver for my first few months golfing; since learning how to hit it, I don't think I've ever not hit driver off a tee box, unless it's a par 3).

I was planning to play nine early morning, but the wind is just ridiculous today, so I went back home. I don't mind a gust here or there, but just walking is a challenge.

Added some lead tape to my irons....

Working at the sim from 5 to 7. Last group scheduled left at 530 so I swung for an hour and got some practice in. Now just watching the desk/phone and watching the Hyundai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back