Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And 745's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kinda want 545's.

Or another set of i20's.

Literally 6 days earlier... Just offed mine. Was definitely not an easy sale. Hardest clubs I've ever let go of.

A set of Hopkins wedges! 50,54,58 or 52 56 60

Literally 6 days earlier... Just offed mine. Was definitely not an easy sale. Hardest clubs I've ever let go of.

This right here... I still miss my i20s SO bad.

...and now I wish I had my​ i20s back....

i keep visiting the Odyssey site and pondering the Works 1W...

Still looking at RTX CB's. Maybe throw some KBS shafts in them.

Winter time ponders are fun....and repetitive.

J15 Wedges.
PING Glide Wedges.

When is the next Golfsmith 50% more trade in day gonna happen! I need that utility iron!

A lot of ponder right now for an Aldila tour blue driver shaft. And if that works then pondering one for my 3 wood.

Still pondering something to replace my 3 iron. I hit ok, but I don't really use it all that often. Right now, I'm really pondering an Apex UT 21*. I think my 4 iron is also lofted 21*, but I suspect the UT 21 might bridge the gap between my 2 hybrid and 4 iron nicely. I'm also really intrigued by the 815 hybrids.

Still looking at RTX CB's. Maybe throw some KBS shafts in them.

Playing these in 48/52/56 (w/ KBS Tours). They are fantastic.

Really pondering a callaway xhot fairway wood. Either the 3 deep or pro 3w or 5w. There $60 new at rock bottom golf (thanks to dd and the deal of the day thread). Anyone have any recommendations?

More hitting the Heavenwood. I hit it against my 3h to determine gapping and it was perfect, with the HW creeping up to 3h territory some time which I'm fine with. Of course the store didn't have my flex in stock, so I'm tracking it down this weekend. Done deal. Too forgiving and feels too good to pass up.

Something in the gap between my soon to come 4i and my 3w. Heavenwood is leading the way over a 3h. Trying to decide whether to upgrade my wedges first

I'm pretty sure I'm going to convince myself that a voice caddy sc100 is a wise investment. Any thoughts?

I'm pretty sure I'm going to convince myself that a voice caddy sc100 is a wise investment. Any thoughts?

THP did a full review on the homepage, might check that out if you haven't already. I still use it to this day, it's a useful little sucker.

THP did a full review on the homepage, might check that out if you haven't already. I still use it to this day, it's a useful little sucker.

Ya that review was really helpful, I just need a little push over the edge hah

Ya that review was really helpful, I just need a little push over the edge hah

Nothing wrong with that! Hahaha

I love the distance games on it, I need to get back to that in fact, was great when dialing in my wedges.

Is it perfect? No. But for the price it's phenomenal, I have no issues saying that.

Usually it's the opposite. Generally if the shaft flex is too soft you'll hit big hooks because the shaft kick snaps the face shut early. Although, I could see a slice if the swing is outside in and you hold your release. Is it something that you're seeing only with your driver?

I'm a huge fan of the red tie. Really smooth shaft.

Sorry I missed this post, yes only the driver. Compared to the 3 wood, the shaft seemed less stiff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winter time ponders are fun....and repetitive.

J15 Wedges.
PING Glide Wedges.

Winter is going to kill my wallet. Pondering:

Ping G30 5w or Cobra Bio Cell 5-7w
Cobra Bio Cell Hybrids
Scor Wedges
Seemore putter

I've got a mad ponder on for a Piretti Matera or Potenza EXT.

So many beautiful putters, so little time.

I've got a mad ponder on for a Piretti Matera or Potenza EXT.

So many beautiful putters, so little time.

The matera is a great flatstick, it's essentially a Mills Fleetwood. Mike has put out some fantastic quality designs and putters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back