The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part IV

ok it appears I was 2 weeks behind, so I just updated the standings through the 1/5 weigh in and will work today on the 1/12 weigh ins, sorry for delay, but we did get back to losing weight!

Down only 1 pound this week. Commiseration with the wife (fired Friday) included wine and lots of food over the weekend... Back on track today and beyond!

Down almost 2 lbs for the week. Didn't do anything different than I had been doing so I was a bit shocked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've gotten back on track. I've only lost a pound since the beginning of the competition, but I'm down close to 5 from my high point after Thanksgiving.

My weight is going the wrong way.

I know I am eating to much of the wrong thing, but I have zero motivation/desire to get back on track. . .maybe today is the day.

OK, first post updated through 1/12 weigh ins. rmeoved a few people who I havent heard from in awhile, solid 17.9 lb loss for the group.

Hoping to have this weeks weigh ins updated later today or tomorrow.

Solid weight loss there everyone! Keep up the good work we're down the home stretch!

Using Tapatalk

Apologies Mike, I totally forgot to send it in this week! Luckily my weight didn;t change at all.

Confused - the front page reflects our weight loss that week? then the percentage we've lost?
Lbs lost that week..% lost that week and then overall % loss to date

MIssing 10 out of 26 weights this week, anyone else want to hurry and send 1 in??

DIdnt get anymore weights so just went ahead and posted the results on first post.

Deleted a handful of people I hadnt heard form in awhile, group lost 6.4 for the week

You didn't get mine? I sent it. But no biggie. I'll make sure this weeks go through.

You didn't get mine? I sent it. But no biggie. I'll make sure this weeks go through.
I don't think so send it if u got it

Get those weights in

I won't be able to send mine this week, I am out ofd town this week.

I'll miss this week to Mike. I've been traveling since Friday. I'll get mine sent next Monday though.

I don't think so send it if u got it
Sent an email this morning, with last week's weight. You should have gotten this weeks last night.

Thanks for taking this on!!

Last week was decent for me. Had a couple bad meals to start the week in the wrong direction and had to eat very clean the rest of the week to be down 1 lb. I wish bad food didn't taste so good.

Had another decent week with another pound down. Time to button down the hatches and see if I can obtain my goal with two weeks left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm down a pound as well. We didn't eat well yesterday and had Dairy Queen for dessert. Hoping to get to the gym 3 times this week.

Sent mine in. What a joke of an effort I've put into this.

FIrst post updated with last week's results

Back