The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part IV

Weight sent in. Somehow I lost a pound from last week to this. Now that the Holidays are officially over, I'm officially out of excuses. Time to go for a run...or something.

Less than a pound down. Without doing any work.

Weight sent in. Time to get back on track

Lost about 2 pounds since last Monday and I honestly don't know how. I actually felt like I gained. I think my scales are screwed up.

I gained 30-lbs to 220 since leaving wife #1 and marrying wife #2. I've been carrying the extra 30 for 2 solid years and the reversal starts today! Back to exercising and eating 6 small, healthy meals per day. I've got some very nice golf shorts that are brand new; I can't fit into them currently, but I plan to get into them very soon...

Lost about 2 pounds since last Monday and I honestly don't know how. I actually felt like I gained. I think my scales are screwed up.
Can I borrow your scale?

I gained a little this week but its a ok considering this dreaded thing called the flu

Yikes! Will send mine in this evening, but apparently I really, really enjoyed the holiday food options, because I am way up.

Doing well on food choices so far, today. It's a new year! (Again)

missing 7 weights, will give til this afternoon and then standings would be posted

Actually had a really great week last week. Down 3.5. My wife and I started doing weight watchers, which has really helped my portion control more than anything. One of the things I love is a nice quesadilla on the weekend. I used to use two 10" tortillas, cheddar cheese, then would add some kind of meat. Figured out yesterday that on my current diet, that meal with the inevitable chips with it would be over half of my points for the day. Puts things in perspective for me.

I also was able to complete week one of Focus T25, which I'm sure helped out a lot. I just hope I can keep the diet and exercise up.

Don't forget the weigh in everyone.

Nice work on the drop kutros

Down 3 in my first week of effort, all due to small portions and no alcohol. This week will be more of the same but adding cardio and work with my resistance bands. Goal is to lose 5 by this time next week.

Nice drops guys!

Weight sent in.

Down a little under 3lbs. Had a great week of diet and exercise... However, I did have a pretty good alcohol consumption week (that's what happens when you end up picking up a growler), so definitely left some lbs on. This week should be better.

Sent. Can't believe I'm actually up a few pounds... :( It's gonna be hard with a golf trip this week, but I will try to persevere!

Down 2.4 this week. Happy with that. I know its all because of diet. Whole 30 is doing awesome things for me. Week 2 of Ragnar/half-marathon training this week. :)

I hate my lack of movement in this contest. I need to make some changes. (I keep saying that, but not actually doing it).

I'm like you, O'Carroll, just haven't been doing what I should do. That started to change last week. Finally put at least half-effort in, and down almost 3 pounds (IIRC). I started a 10K program, that I usually double-up on, so might stick with just that through the rest of this month, before adding-on some weight training.

I hate my lack of movement in this contest. I need to make some changes. (I keep saying that, but not actually doing it).
I'm in the same boat....and if I keep gaining we're going to need a bigger boat!

I actually was down a touch this week but I haven't been putting the effort in to actually change. I've got a few things going on in my personal life that are dragging my motivational level down. I need to start caring about how I look and feel again.

1 more day to get the weights in

Let's get those weights in peeps!

In other news, had a not very healthy lunch today AND no workout today... ugh back at it tomorrow.

Weighs in due today, I'll get these updates out this afternoon, sorry for the delay

Down a lb from last week. Started Yoga on Saturday, and going back tonight. Ran 3 miles this morning.

I need to take control of what I eat... yesterday I ate 0 meals.. only snacked from time to time, it can't be good.

Finally a change in the right direction. Not a huge change, but at least it is going down now instead of up.

Back