The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part IV

Weight up a small amount. Well its Christmas, but that really shouldn't be an excuse for me.

The sitting on the couch for 5 straight days is the main issue. Food intake wasn't insane, but sitting around for me = eating and drinking.

I guess getting food poisoning on Christmas day has some benefits. Down ~6 lbs for the week.

I won't be able to send in a weight this week due to travel. Will be ready to send in, again, next week.
Weight sent in. Up a little over last week but not too bad with the crazy holiday parties and sweets.
Had to be from all the cookies!
I guess getting food poisoning on Christmas day has some benefits. Down ~6 lbs for the week.
Sorry to hear that Jugger - hope you're recovering.

As I said to mike when I emailed this morning. Like many others the over indulgence of a Holiday weekend showed.

Congrats to Flog, on the week and to date progress...you're killing it.

Weight sent in. Yup, I'm up, well now is the time to get serious, and by that I mean next Monday haha...

Was running late and for got to get my weigh in, in. Will do tonight/tomorrow morning Mike! I'm sure I'm up but I'll be back on it once I get back into my normal routine.

Still missing a bunch of weights

I am getting now where this time around. Very frustrated with not only my lack of progress, but gaining weight in the process.

Weight sent in.

Weigh in sent. Sorry for the delay Mike.

Sorry Mike, Missed this week's weigh in. You know the old saying "Starve a fever, feed a cold"? I have a cold.

Sorry Mike, Missed this week's weigh in. You know the old saying "Starve a fever, feed a cold"? I have a cold.

Hope you start feeling better soon buddy.

back in the office today, update coming this afternoon

Sending mine in now. I made it through the holidays with a 1-pound gain. Now to reverse it and lose 30!

Just sent mine in. Sorry for the delay.

1st post updated with last weeks standings, group GAINED 24.3, eating away at our early losses.

Removed a few people due to no weights sent in for a few weeks, reminder to send in this weeks today

thanks

Weight sent, down about a pound and that is with minimal exercise.

Hit it early this morning with a 2.5 mile run then some core and flexibility work. Time to get fit!

Using Tapatalk

The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part IV

Sent. Had a good bounce back week from Christmas weekend. Lost 7 LBS if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
I'll send mine late today... I am scared to get on that thing

I was up a bit. Too much football watching & beer last week!

Weigh in sent. Somehow lost a couple pounds after all of the football and celebration. Back on it this week. I want to be in the 220s when I leave for Myrtle next week.

Felt like I had a good week, but was up due to a big Sunday. Next week will be better. I think all the holiday cookies and candy are gone now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Woo hoo! Down 1.6 this week. Feeling great. Started the Whole 30 on the 2nd. Ragnar/Half-Marathon training starts tomorrow.

It seems like all I have done for the week is eat carbs and deserts. Somehow I lost a couple pounds. Maybe I have restless leg syndrome and I am getting mysterious sleep exercise. #weirdresult

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back